Which do you like CPA, CPC and CPM?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by Danielist18, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Danielist18

Danielist18 Guest

I have several campaigns going and while I like the CPM model the best, my Alexa rating does not cut it. I know they all have their unique benefits, CPM is great for any type of branding campaign because you are not concerned necessarily with the amount of time the ads are clicked, but rather that the ads are displayed. CPA seems to be the preferred method for new advertisers and CPA does allow one to determine exactly what you are willing to pay for a download or sale working directly off of the numbers. However, in the end my preference has to be CPC as the most effective CPC advertising campaign costing one less with your target CPA optimization. D
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

3. elle14

elle14 New Member

CPA. Because if you've done the right way of handling it, you will earn tons of cash [​IMG]
  4. bbxe99

bbxe99 New Member

I like CPA - mainly zip/email submit - Offers are attractive n easy to convert - each conversion is paying min. $1
  5. francisco81

francisco81 New Member

I like paying for clicks rather than impressions, I am new to promoting my site, I am paying for PTC ads at some smaller PTC sites, is that a good form of advertising?
  6. carterstory

carterstory New Member

It depends on what you are using it for..
    If you are just directing to an Lead Capture Page I'd do CPC.. if you are selling something, CPA is great to manage your income.. IE you spend $1 on an ad for a $7 profit product you know that you are making $6 on every action.
  7. josaphlewis

josaphlewis Guest

I always prefer to CPA. CPA network is both exciting and daunting. However, it is not all that difficult considering the various software tools available these days. Affiliate marketing is a better alternative to CPA. There are chances of higher commission.
  8. lejla

lejla New Member

I haven't try CPA yet but have heard a lot of success stories. Trying to get accepted by Neverblue.
  9. jamess

jamess Member

I would suggest CPA though I have not try this but have heard a lot about this..