which is best way to earn money online

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by vikramhjain, Apr 11, 2009.

1. bolbcat

bolbcat New Member

Affiliate marketing seems to be the best way to me. I have not been involved long but it is a good business so far and ben very helpful. Just got to be motivated and dedicated.[​IMG]
  2. lisat1

lisat1 New Member

Affiliate Marketing. There are all sorts of offers for just about any niche. You can sell the Shamwow, Miracle Blade, Acai Diet pills, even the Snuggie... Just find your niche.
  3. webprit

webprit New Member

Hi..........
    It is nice post. I agree with affiliate marketing being a fantastic way to make a living online.
    Thank you.[​IMG]
  4. Ron S

Ron S New Member

volybal3: There is tons of ways to make money online. Many people have already mentioned a few: affiliate marketing, freelancing, paid surveys, etc.

Though there is many ways to earn an income while working online, not everyone can do any form of money generating program.

If you are interested in making money online you have to do a bit of research and do your homework. You have to find out what works for you and what you will enjoy doing. This is the part where no other person can tell you what to do, it has to come out of you to learn that and find that out.
    Yes, volybal3 is absolutely right.

Learning is essential if you are serious about making money online. To success in your online business : To Learn, before you start doing business online. Explore the online business opportunity, beware of online scams, have a good start.
  5. reyeshane

reyeshane New Member

I am curious about how to earn money online too and a lot of people says ads are useful. I prefer blogging just like what lilware1 says. You can post ads to your blogs.

It may take some time but keeping it updated can increase traffic to your site. I don't want to fall to fake and instant ways of earning money.
  6. Chris Diamond

Chris Diamond New Member

Best way to make money online ...

Ok, first of all, this is not the right question we should ask ourselves.

If we focus on "getting money" there's no point of doing business at all. Let me explain,

When we focus on the numbers, rather than the variety of ways to interact with customers (if you are in the Internet Marketing), then there's no wonder why businesses fail in the first place.

However, the fastest way to get started is via blog. I am using Wordpress hosted blog on my domain name which works great.

The traffic from the blog should be from social media sites and youtube. That's the fastest way to test your content on the blog.

If you strike the SEO, it is a long term battle that you can win, but takes time.

As home-based business owners, I understand that we need some income coming to support our family or do something better with our lives.

But we have to understand that "making money" has nothing to do with having a successful online business. Well, this sounds crazy, since, if every business has to survive in the sea of competition, there must be some monetization and get some profits from it.

What I mean here is simply that when we think in money, we do not get money. But if we think about how to support and help our customers, money will take care itself. It is a byproduct of your service and value you are providing.

This is so confusing for most people, so let me give you 2 simple ways to deal with this paradox [​IMG]

1) Start a blog you have interest in, in area that you are really good at it and informed. If you focus on a big market that has potential to be profitable, but you do not really have any interest to be in, you'll lose motivation very quickly. So just blog everyday, and tweet about it, or send updates on Facebook about it.

2) Create an opt-in capture on your blog. Now, I prefer direct response marketing, where the visitor of my site have only one decision to make when they land on my page. To get their email address or leave. If you have a blog, there are way too many distractions, so I'd suggest to remove all ads, and things that distract people from your message. (If you do not get much traffic - there's no that much money you can make from those ads anyway).

Just practice giving away valuable information and some of your best ideas that are associated with your topic of interest.

Encourage people to comment (this is a free content) and search engines love that like a fly on the web [​IMG]

If you want to learn more about how to get started with your online business, follow me on Twitter.
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I would say that affiliate marketing is the best business to earn money online, but one thing is true if you learn the effective techniques for marketing online the business and things you can market online are limitless.
  8. mreese601

mreese601 Member

There are plenty of ways to make real money from home. What you have to do is find what's work best for you. Now if you a newbie get some training and start off as an affiliate. Then as you learn more began to create multiple streams of income.
  9. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

As everyone else pointed out, there are a lot of ways to make money online. What I suggest for people looking is to decide what type of business they want to get involved with, for example, selling a product, or service, typing at home, etc etc. Then when they find type of work they want, start researching the ones that match what you want to do. Google them and see what kind of reviews they have, are they registered with the BBB.

It really boils down to knowing what you want to do and researching and learning all you can about the business. Another important aspect of finding the right business is, do they have a compensation plan that the average person can make money from? If you have a good program in place, you should be able to build a successful business with just a few people.

Best of luck to you in your search!
  10. nmoua99

nmoua99 New Member

I believe the internet has an unlimited resource to making money online. The best way to earn alot of money over time has got to be affiliate marketing with a downline and residual income. You find something that people already want and need then supply and market to them. Then find others to do the same and so on and so on. To me, it doesn't matter what it is as long as my values allow me to stand behind it. Anything can work if you want it to.

It takes a good amount of time and some investment to establish a successful internet business. We all know there's no such things as getting quick being lazy. I believe if one is willing to commit the time one has and puts forth effort into their business they will accomplish their goals. Its also about your mentality and passion for whatever it is that you want to do, find a way and get it done!

There's plenty of information on the internet that will help anyone learn internet marketing. There's just so much money flowing around the internet and the opportunity's there for the people who take action. That's what I'm doing right now and its actually working. I'm tired of working so hard just to make someone else rich so now I'm doing this for myself.
  11. katereber

katereber New Member

For me, affiliate network is one of the best way to earn money...
    They can help us to generate revenue...
    There's a lot of affiliate network on internet,just search for them..

Good day..
  12. Biznurse

Biznurse New Member

Depends on if you want a quick deal that's gone tomorrow or a monthly residual income.

Wealth is ONLY built with long term monthly residual, and HYPE will never get one in and keep them in. So, find something that deals with absolute necessities, then show them a better quality and a better price, and you will be debt free and in control of your life forever....

My only regret is that it took Tim and I so long to learn that lesson (we lost a net of $25,000 before we finally got it right).... BizNurse
  13. katereber

katereber New Member

I will also recommend to join CPA Network.
    It helps you generate ROI more than on your own.
    As a publisher, will give you access to lots of lucrative, exclusive campaigns which may not be available in traditional affiliate networks.
  14. simpleflair

simpleflair New Member

There are so many ways to earn a buck online. Most people give up after a few months but they don't realize is that having an online business requires willingness to learn and 120% commitment. If you treat it like a real business, you'll reap the rewards.
  15. katereber

katereber New Member

simpleflair: If you treat it like a real business, you'll reap the rewards.

Very true, working online needs to have patient and knowledge about what you are doing. It is very important to learn the techniques of earning money online.. Set your goal to be achieve what you are achieving. Work hard for and soon reward will come on your way. [​IMG]
  16. katereber

katereber New Member

There's a lot of opportunity to earn money online.
    All our suggestion here are sample of what kind of industry we are working with. But in my opinion, to earn money online is not that simple as we think. It needs more time to decide what kind of business we have to join in, we need to plan, search, study, learn and action. We have to choose which field we are interested in, if we are dedicated to it and passionate. It is very important to know if it will fit our characteristic.. If we are not sure for it, nothing will happen.
    Learn the strategies and techniques. It is also important to have a knowledge on industry we have chosen. Do what you plan, action is the best of all.
    [​IMG]
  17. mreese601

mreese601 Member

Yes, like Hermas say, The best way to earn money online isn't the same for everyone, what you have to do is find what's work best for you. Now me I like affiliate marketing! Some might like creating product! So it depends on the person and what you enjoy doing.
  18. JamesScholes

JamesScholes New Member

There's tons of ways to make money but you gotta remember... It's not as easy as some make it sound (If it was, everyone would be rich).

However, one of the easiest ways of making money - in my book anyway - is through youtube.

You can partner with them and put ads on your videos and if anyone clicks on your ads, you make a commission.

The best way to go about it is to simply make "talking head" videos on the current hot subjects that are doing the rounds at the time.

Another cool thing about it, is it doesn't involve any keyword research either (although it does help). You can simply keep cranking out videos and the more you got, the more you make.

James
    April Deonna likes this.
  19. positivemagic

positivemagic New Member

Anybody here do anything with Twitter? There is a way to make money with RevTwt and its along with your Twitter account. As I see it, you place the RevTwt ads on your twitter account and if anybody clicks and reads the ads you get anywhere from 5 cents to 50 cents.

The amount depends on how many followers you have and the twitter account must be at least 60 days old. I haven't tried it yet but I was thinking about it. I got this from Anthony Morrisons website. Just wondering if anybody has tried it yet?

Also, there is Fiverr.com ... has anybody tried it yet? Just getting feedback before I try it. Thanks! [​IMG]

Isabella Fiorentino
    Pro Online Marketer
  20. April Deonna

April Deonna New Member