Which Is Better. SEO Or ASO

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Chris White, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Chris White

Chris White New Member

Hello Everyone Here! I am new in this forum. I am a freelancer and i do SEO .

Now a days i see that there is no scope SEO ahead nor i am interested in that. Can anyone suggest that if i can earn better in App store optimization or not?

Thanks in advance

2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

SMM (Social Media Marketing) might be another area to consider. It is an effective way to get quality traffic to your sites and blogs. I think SEO continues to be important, though things have changed a lot in the last few years.

3. Lolly

Lolly New Member

SEO is better

4. Expert

Expert New Member

Seo is much better. Nothing can replace seo.

5. cheta

cheta New Member

instead of just saying that and leaving, you could have explained why he needs to go into SEO. that is the most important of them all.

6. cheta

cheta New Member

Can you please give us some good reasons why he needs to dump ASO and go for SEO.

7. cheta

cheta New Member

I strongly suggest you go for SEO because most businesses, organizations, companies, NGOs, parastatals are going global these days in that you can access any information about them via their website and hence, they will surely need the SEO optimization to get traffic visitors to their site, so if they see that you can offer such SEO services, you contact you and you get paid. And it is some thing is will always remain in vogue because more and more websites spring up daily and more demands are made for SEO services.

8. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

I recommend SEO because you can then get a lot of traffic in a long run.

9. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

SEO is far better and once you figure out how to be on the first page of google, the amount of free traffic you will get will be far better that any paid traffic. Good Luck!

10. Malluni

Malluni Member

11. tuongan

tuongan New Member