Which is better? Wealthy Affiliate or Profit Lance?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by teadrinker, Aug 21, 2008.

1. klrrider

klrrider New Member

HomeBizMama: How are you promoting WA?

I promoted passively to friends and workmates while I tried to comprehend what I was learning at WA. My first landing page generated my first sale and it is hard to believe now that I look back at how junkie it was.

I then built a web site using site rubix and the rest of my sales have come from that. PPC, Article Marketing and USFreeAds have been my traffic getters, but PPC has been dangerously expensive, so I use that cautiously. I advertised a free clickbank guide to build my list.

Like some of the above comments I get easily side tracked into other things and need to control this better.

2. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

teadrinker: Which is better for a newbie? Wealthy Affiliate or Profit Lance?

Ok, I am also interested in this... I am currently working through profit lance and find it great but I agree there are a lot of tutorials thrown together and some of it is not relevant and time wasting...

I believe I will invest in WA after I complete PL

3. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

HomeBizMama: I've never tried Profit Lance but I did try MyOnlineIncomeSystem and I heard they are pretty much the same.

Na, profit lance is nothing like MyOnlineIncomeSystem... its a lot better, but to be honest that aint hard... MOIS was a mess, so basic and not structured correctly at all.

I will be trying WA after I make a little more money with profit lance

4. RuthStewart

RuthStewart New Member

Hello,

When I first got Profit Lance, I thought it was really good, and I was thrilled with it.

THEN

I decided after reading all about Wealthy Affiliate on here, and I was totally converted.

Comparing Profit Lance with Wealthy Affiliate is like comparing black and white TV to colour. Once you have had colour then you really don't want to go back to black and white!

Best wishes,

Ruth

5. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

I have looked into both programs and actually purchased the PL course. Took a little while to complete but I did it. The result wasn't that great for me. Don't get me wrong, there was a ton of useful information it was just very hard to interpret it into making actual money.

For those that don't know about MMM or have never heard of it, it's because it is a brand new private club with a millionaire coach. You can look up all the reviews you want about and will not find a bettter way to try and accomplish your ultimate goal of making money online and from home! All these other programs out there like PL and WA tell you how to make money online but Mack, the millionaire coach, actually walks you through each step through video tutorials so you can do-it-yourself- and follow along! This club has absolutely blown any other program out there out of the water! No one else has quite heard of it i'm sure because it is so new! For those that haven't seen it yet are truly missing out on a chance of a lifetime!

6. 040107

040107 Member

Profit Lance and Wealthy Affiliates are two different products.

Profit Lance costs about $77 and Wealthy Affiliates is about
    $40/month. A monthly fee membership has continued resources to
    keep the members area constantly updated...or rather, it should.

Anyway, read this post...

Wa vs. MMM - Page 2

7. klrrider

klrrider New Member

MMM is the coolest and the most expensive but only if you have a high speed internet connection. Not for dial-up users. I have to go to town to access because were I live there is no access to high speed.

WA overall gives the most bang for the buck but you better like to read tutorials and surf the thousands of postings by the membership. Works with dial-up.

PL is a great appetizer if you are not sure if you want to even be an affiliate marketer. One time fee for a life time membership and dial-up access works. Take as long as you like to make your decision, won't cost you any more.

You can affiliate with all three to cover expenceses. PL and MMM have high refund rates, WA has no refund rate.

8. chrisbag

chrisbag New Member

RuthStewart: Wealthy Affiliate is like comparing black and white TV to colour.
    You are so right there and i never thought of putting it like that before lol

9. gotti

gotti New Member

hello forums
    im a very happy PL user , im pleased to here other people are happy with PL also, when choosing a money making system, my best bet is to do alot of research. cheers

10. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Does anyone have anything new to say about Profit Lance?
    Yes, for another little piece I am writing.

I love to ask here because we have great, honest information.
    Thank you!
    Victoria

11. mreb1010

mreb1010 New Member

I haven't tried either one but Pot Pie Girl raves about Wealthy Affiliate and she is a very successful internet marketer (who is also very honest) I follow her on the web and have learned so much from her over the past few months

12. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I tried profit lance a long time ago.. had no forum, and his "one on one support" was lacking seriously.. I doubt he has upgraded his site. I would go with WA.