Which of the sites members prefer

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by franki77, Aug 14, 2006.

1. franki77

franki77 New Member

How nice to find that PAS has its' own bit of the Forum![​IMG]
    My partner has just joined PAS, and is looking forward to getting
    the business up and running.........we were wondering which site
    members actually preferred - he is going to start advertising with
    the MegaWealthy site, but I think that the PAS site is more
    appealing - what do other people think?

[Link removed - Admin]

2. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

I prefer the corporate website with the "New Skin". It's brighter, cleaner, more professional looking. [​IMG]

I think the megawealthy one is a bit overwhelming for an immediate introduction to PAS. I find it better to use it as a resource to provide others with information after their interest is sparked.

3. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

PAS is just like 1Step but LOTS more expensive [​IMG]
    It says no selling...BUT you do have to sell your prospects enough to get them to the website. PAS sites almost makes it sound as you join and go sit on your couch for a HUGE reaping of millions... lol I love it!

Scott

4. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: made2prosperPAS is just like 1Step but LOTS more expensive
    It says no selling...BUT you do have to sell your prospects enough to get them to the website. PAS sites almost makes it sound as you join and go sit on your couch for a HUGE reaping of millions... lol I love it!

Scott

Scott,

PAS is not "just like 1-step"...

There is a big difference between sending your prospects to a conference call to decide if they want to join and having a personal tour guide make a formal phone call to answer their personal questions and help them make a difference.

There is also a big difference between giving people a "tool box" full of marketing tools and giving them a fully automated marketing system in which they can advertise other businesses that they would like to get traffic too.

The 2 businesses are almost nothing alike- both direct sales, but that's about the only similarity. 1 step can be likened to Easy Daily Cash, but NOT PAS.

5. electricmeg

electricmeg New Member

I like the corporate PAS site better, it's easier on the brain, more digestible. The Megawealthy site - although full of valuable information, is very overwhelming and not very pretty. I would love for the Megawealthy site to get a fashionista makeover....

6. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Personally I like the looks of the Corporate PAS site, but I like the information on the Mega Wealthy site. I think most people who are seeing PAS for the first time really want more information than conserned with the looks of the site. I use both sites and give my prospects a choice of which site they like better.

7. PASharvey

PASharvey New Member

I have been using the MegaWealthy site but I do have to agree that the Corporate Site is a lot easier on the eyes. Seems to me that the MegeWealthy site has too many things going on. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be changing which one I use pretty soon

8. wealthymom36

wealthymom36 New Member

I have read the new ebook that Leon de Leon offered to PAS members for a quick start up. What do you think about it?
    Just curious...

9. Kandace

Kandace New Member

I love Leo's ebook. I think it is great! Everything that he tells you really does work. I had some dealings with a PAS member that works very closely with hime. He said everthing he tells you is absolutely true and he still uses most of what he offered in his book. And he is VERY successful.

10. dreambuildersco

dreambuildersco New Member

HI. I called WPromote too and the gentleman I spoke with said that some of the vendors are waiting to hear about the SEC ruling before they will continue promoting PAS. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

11. itssally

itssally New Member

Hi guys, I am not too much into PAS though, but the little information I have gathered about it says that PAS claims to give good opportunity to people in earning huge money. But you know what they forget to mention about the expenses one has to make in buying ads. Now it's of no use to talk about PAS though, because I have heard that PAS is shutting down.
    universityofvictory.org/PAS-and-clones-are-scams.html
    Check out this link, you will get to know more about it.

12. KarmaWai

KarmaWai New Member

I really like 3in7 which is a great team of Global Domains International. Very good support, and coaching from day one.

13. chews

chews New Member

hi everyone! i really enjoy working at home with Global Domains International. My team has helped me so much to stay focused so that i can build a residual monthly income for life. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to work at home. I enjoy it a lot!

14. netguy

netguy New Member

PAS.... R.I.P. [​IMG]

netguy