which one to choose

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by perry71, Feb 7, 2012.

1. perry71 New Member

hi all, newbie here.
    i want to get started in IM at a low cost. i have done some research and came up with these two programs . i am starting out knowing nothing about the IM business. should i go with chris ferrel or my online income system ?.

i have been selling vintage tractor parts on ebay for the last 6 years. thanks...perry
  2. dann New Member

You could choose either of them, or even both, if you know you could get an easy refund with no questions asked.

I haven't heard of either, I just googled Chris Farrell , took a quick look at his website with no opinion yet.

also be sure to google any of these kinds of things you're wondering about, since 'make money online' is a scam magnet.

but competitors may choose to badmouth some of these people so take everything with a grain of salt.
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Either way you will learn about internet marketing. [IMG]
  4. happywife Gold Member

Hi Perry,

I haven't used either of those programs so I can't speak from personal experience. I will say that I've heard good things about Chris Ferrell's work.

The important thing to remember with either program (or any other) is that you don't want to use any "pre-made" websites that they might provide for you. They are providing those same websites to all of their members and you will find it nearly impossible to get traffic to them.

Use what you learn to build your own unique website focused on one specific topic that you happen to know about or really like.

So many people come along who join these various programs and they are all trying to promote the same website about something that they know nothing about or have no experience in. That's a sure road to discouragement and failure. [IMG]

You CAN make money in IM, but you just have to understand some basic fundamental principles and put them into action.

All the best to you.
    Blessings,
    Angie
  5. Travis Korns New Member

I am a member of MOIS. I fear I fall into the category `happywife` mentioned, trying to promote a site, that I am sure 100`s of other people are trying to promote. So far, Iv'e learned a lot, but made no money. Learning more from this forum on what 'not' to do, like promote the same page that 100 other mois members are promoting. back to the drawing board.... Also, there is a option to upgrade the site they give you to promote, maybe you'll have better luck doing that as it allows you to focus on more specialized areas. I took the free route, and have seen my money multiplied by how much I spent on it..... ZERO.
  6. Just2EZ Gold Member

Travis Korns: I took the free route, and have seen my money multiplied by how much I spent on it..... ZERO.
    [IMG]You're ahead of the game![IMG] and a good wordsmith, start blogging.
  7. Travis Korns New Member

thanks for the tip[IMG]
  8. happywife Gold Member

Travis Korns: I took the free route, and have seen my money multiplied by how much I spent on it..... ZERO.
    Love your sense of humor! [IMG] At least you haven't LOST money. [IMG]

It sounds like you have at least gained a little knowledge and experience. That's not something to sneeze at.

Every time we take an action and gauge the results, we can learn something that allows us to adjust our course and proceed with a bit more wisdom and focus.

Blessings,
    Angie
  9. talfighel Silver Member

If you can learn how to drive unique traffic to a site online, you will do really well.

In the future when you do learn all about IM, make sure that you don't focus your attention on promoting regular affiliate programs that pay you once.

Make sure that you earn leveraged income.
  10. aaronempowered New Member

Personally I'd recommend neither if you're just starting out and want to invest as little as possible. Here's why. Numerous courses require little money to gain access, but once you look at the information, certain tools are required to succeed at the method taught which requires more money.

I often recommend taking a look at Steve Scott's site, just Google him, because he offers all the information you need to match his success for free, he's very down to earth and best of all his model is long-term and sustainable, up-to-date, and best of all requires less than $30 to do including everything, all tools.

Basically you find a niche that's both profitable and you're genuainely interested in, and build a list by simply talking about what you love while doing a bit of free SEO. It's what he himself does to make over 6 figures.
  11. WahIdeas New Member

I'm going to be tongue in cheek, so forgive me if I sour some people. Forget other people's "systems".

Instead, self teach yourself about blogging. Blog about your passion. Total costs? Purchase of domain name, and hosting. Then promote via twitter, facebook, yahoo answers, youtube, offer insight in blogs and forums...work hard, offer valuable insight/content and you will be rewarded for your hard work.

Let's call this the "Perry71 income system" [IMG]
  12. KB24 Member

If you know nothing about IM I would go with chris farrell. His teaching is video based showing you step by step how to build a real business. This program is for people who are very new to IM Im talking I only know how to surf the internet. He is real. I cant speak for the other program Ive never tried it.. but chris is the real deal.
  13. mreyn New Member

I agree with a few of the answers above. Blogging, wordpress, learning a little about seo and keywords and how to get visible online will help you volumes and save you a lot of cash in the long run. I have found I can do very well now since I learned how to get found for what people are looking for. I don't promote others products, just my own business.
  14. mreese601 Member

I see most of the people in here don't teach others how to make real money on the Internet! Sorry just had to say that, from reading all of the responds. One thing that you have to understand on the internet everyone has an opinion. I mean look at the responds that you got! Between the two people that you mention I would go with Chris for the simple fact that I hear his name more through the internet space! So he must be doing something right! But the decision is up to you! Always go with your gut feeling and you can't go wrong!