1. New registrations are temporarily disabled until 10th. Thanks for your co-operation.

Which search engine do you use?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by tmorrison, Jul 13, 2009.

1. tmorrison Member

2. BobFirestone New Member

Google. At least until someone comes out with something better.
  3. johnjimat New Member

google is the best.. [IMG]
  4. tmorrison Member

5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Google [IMG]
  6. magume New Member

Google [IMG]

Best wishes
    Vicky
  7. tmorrison Member

Google was an early pioneer in search engines and continues to dominate the market today.
  8. lisat1 New Member

Kind of a broad question... I use any search engine I can. Most of the SEO documentation deals with Google and as a general rule if you can SEO in Google and get a high PageRank then you should rank fairly good at the others. If I am researching competitors then I will use Google, Bing, Yahoo, Mamma, pretty much anything I can do find more resources for backlinks, etc...
  9. georgie Guest

I am focusing on the three search engines namely Google, Yahoo and MSN.
  10. A8ch Gold Member

11. Dr_Boo New Member

I've shown love to the big G since it came on the scene. Google on the other hand has yet to share the love and index my site. However I just saw that I am indexed on Bing, so... all hail Bill Gates, lord and master of creation! (at least until the Googlebot catches up).
    Did any of that make sense? I haven't gotten much sleep lately...
  12. TyBrown New Member

Google
  13. shmeeko69 Member

Google & along with about 75% of the worlds internet traffic !

Mark [IMG]
  14. vinmann New Member

Google is the first choice. Now Iam using bing also. The mouseover feature is good.
  15. Singapoor New Member

Depends on what I'm searching for but basically, if it's in letters, I use google. If it's in characters, I use Baidu (I'm a big mandopop fan and the videos can be hard to find if you're not searching with characters).

Dr_Boo: Did any of that make sense? I haven't gotten much sleep lately...
    Yeah, it did [IMG].
  16. joanpeterson New Member

I always use google. IMO, it gives the best results of any search engine.
  17. elle14 New Member

No wonder it's GOOGLE. It provides good result upon searching any data. And probably it is the no.1 SE nowadays. Since it was trusted by many. [IMG]
  18. Larycom New Member

google........and sometime yahoo
  19. Jeff19711tampa New Member

I use Google because I believe it has the potential of having the most views for someone promoting a product as an affiliate marketer. I have reservations about Bing and I believe Yahoo could be the next dinosaur like Go.com or Northern Light (remember those lol). I also like Google's keyword research assistance.
  20. daniel New Member

Google..satisfied with their SERPs..[IMG]