whirpool recall new hours post>??? anybody knows

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by tropicalbenzo, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Julianna

Julianna New Member

YEA! Was able to get Monday hours! [​IMG]

Well . . . wonder what are the chances that West would find out about the use of a bot program?
  2. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

hey guys new shift for tuesday hurry up!!!!
  3. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

Well this was last year and W*st was very tolerant of a lot of stuff. Especially on the DR skill. So if your schedule adherence was awful it would take 6 weeks before they would say anything. Eventually those people did get released but for the time that they were being hour hogs it was making everyone else's life miserable b/c we were having to fight for hours.
    Once those people were finally fired it became easier to get hours for a while.
  4. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Nikk so thats true???? about the bot program..... well we need to make sure thats dont happen again is not fear for eveybody ..... thanks for the advice!
  5. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

well the first week with whirpool recall was fine ... next week we was fighting for the hours, but now, i thing is much better cuz im able to pick my shift hours without problem, but is not to longer available (pick , took, gone) u know what i mean!, or maybe is just my imagination?? anyway.
    we are 186 agents and now is very very low volumen calls, also can be the principal problem?? or the cheeting agents with the program, anyway late or soon , they gonna catch them 8) 80
  6. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

[​IMG]MORE NEW HOURS FOR WEDNESDAY! HURRY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
  7. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

ohhh and also i put some trades for this monday cuz, i have something to do ,...... so hurry up!!!!!!!!! guysss also still shift there for wednesday !!! night shift!!!!! still thereeeeeeeee...
  8. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

thats it, all shifts gone![​IMG]
  9. Julianna

Julianna New Member

Thanks tropical.

I missed Wednesday's hours. [​IMG]

What time were they posted?
  10. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

yeah JUST AFTER THEY POST TUESDAY MAYBE LIKE .... AFTER 30 OR 40 MINUT. THEY POST for wednesday!!!
    SORRY, LET SEE IF I SEE A NEW SHIFT for next week , I LET U KNOW HERE..... (4:00PM)EASTERN TIME PT!
  11. Julianna

Julianna New Member

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

I'll check for available trades next week.
  12. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

well guys i dont see anything yet let u know any changes ok im still working!!!!! bye bye
  13. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

POST SHIFT FOR THURSDAY I THING NOW IS GONE!
  14. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

noooo hurry upppppppppp shiftsssss are thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
  15. cookiebakingmom

cookiebakingmom New Member

tropicalbenzo I worked all day today and Thursday shifts for English speaking agaents were not posted, at least not from 8:30am - 2:00pm and then from 4-5:30pm CST. Are you sure you aren't talking about shifts especially posted for your Spanish speaking agent hours?
  16. Julianna

Julianna New Member

cookiebakingmom,

Thursday hours were posted today probably between your shifts. I can't remember exactly the time (early afternoon) they were released; only how very grateful I was to get a few.

I wonder if there will be hours for Good Friday.

I appreciate you sharing your viewpoints concerning West.

Thank you.

[​IMG]
  17. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

COOKI , THEY POST FOR BOTH LANGUAGES ..... THEY ALREADY POST FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE WEEK, I PICK ENGLISH AND SPANISH, BUT THE ENGLISH SHIFTS IS GONE MORE FAST ....
    NOW IM JUST WAITING TO SEE FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY I LET U KNOW IF I SEE SOMTHING OK..... BUT CHECK THIS FORUM CUZ IS THE ONLY WAY TO TALK ABOUT THE SHIFTS U KNOW WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THAT IN THE CHAT, ALSO YESTERDAY IN ENGLISH RECALL ...... THEY POST SOME TRADES TOO .... 8)
  18. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

ALSO IF YOU CHECK MY MESSAGES HERE ..... LOOK THE TIME THE DAY THOSE ARE THE TIME WHEN THEY POST THE SHIFTS , MAYBE LIKE 5 OR 10 MI. LATE BUT IS AROUND THAT TIME..... THEY POST IT ANYTIME...... YESTERDAY THEY POST FOR THURSDAY AND 2 DAYS AGO FOR TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.....
  19. cookiebakingmom

cookiebakingmom New Member

[​IMG] I have camped out at my PC for as much as my life will allow. I think that is what most of us are doing, and honestly I don't believe I will hang in there with WAH much longer because of this. It is unprofessional and unreasonable to ask any employee, any person, to commit so much time off the clock, unpaid time, in order to secure hours. It is basically tantamount to working for free as far as I am concerned.

I'll see if I can get hours for Friday and Saturday if they are even scheduling for the holiday, and see what happens. I refuse to feel guilty for missing the posted hours. I refuse to feel guilty for picking up my daughter from school, from having dinner with my family, for being a good mother and enjoying my off time.

WAH's scheduling department employees can GO TO HELL!
  20. Julianna

Julianna New Member

So totally agree, cookie. [​IMG]