Who can name the most teams?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by AmandaJoshDad, Jun 13, 2007.

1. AmandaJoshDad

AmandaJoshDad New Member

I am currently looking into the Coastal Vacation opportunity and my first posting (The CSG, CWB, Call-Center... I'm so confused.....) created a new question, what are the different teams available to a new director to join. I want to make an informed decision as to which best fits my needs and find the right director within the right team but first I want to know what choices I have. I already know of the CSG, CWB, WCYS, and CB-United. Are there any others?
  2. cgmom

cgmom New Member

AJD,

Congrats on finding Coastal! It is a great business opportunity and as you have discovered there are a lot of awesome teams you have the opportunity to join, and a lot of great directors to learn from. A lot of it comes down to really understanding which offers what you are looking for and really clicking with the director. I am not a part of any of the teams that you mentioned above; I am actually a member of Coastal Families Worldwide. We are a Christian based team that has been around for two years. I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have about CFW! I am sure that there are others that haven't been mentioned yet, as well!

Good luck in making your decision. It is awesome that you are doing your research and taking the time to choose the right team for you! Much Success!

Nikki Carter
  3. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I agree with Nikki...it all comes down to finding the right "team" and Director to partner with - one with your vision and goals and offering you what you are looking for.

I am with Decide Freedom International (DFI) we really utilize and promote Dani Johnson and her training for success and duplication.

Rhonda
  4. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi AJD,

I was going to tell you that I belong to the CWB (Coastal WealthBuilders), but I see you already know about us (I don't come in here very often anymore and I didn't see your first post).

There are many, many groups within Coastal Vacations. You are definately doing the right thing, checking all of them out to see what suits you the best.

Be sure to get on some of the live Q&A calls, they helped so much before we got started!

Happy Searching! [​IMG]

Lora Moore
  5. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hello again,

I am part of the Coastal Closers, the Call Center that focuses on making outbound calls for its members. Additionally, I sell Coastal independent of that system.

Also, don't forget the "official" Coastal Vacations team (which is ALL of us in my opinion) and their free marketing training via conference calls and assorted web tools. They do have a fee for their websites, though, just as CSG, CWB and most others do.

And every Director has her/his OWN expertise to offer -regardless of affiliation - and each will work with you to help guarantee your personal success.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I am the founding Director of the Coastal Crew. We are a "Tell It All" Group within Coastal.

We have options...alot of options. I own or have owned every Coastal System and been a part of every Coastal Team there is and I will tell you BAR NONE that this is the ONLY way to go.

You MUST know what the Coastal Board of Directors is upto. Your selling their product. There are groups who are connected to them and there are others who are working to keep you UNINFORMED.

As an independent member of Coastal - I'm not going to steer you one way or the other. I WILL tell you that ALL are not created equal and ALL seem to have an underlying, many times unsaid objective to sell you their "Stuff".

Use Caution, as you might just spend WAY MORE on your Coastal Business than you have to.

Jay NaPier
    level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I think its important to have at least the official coastal back office and be part of that group at the very least. They do make our package so they will always have the best and latest info pertaining to the package. I actually just went back to their system today. Now many of the other roups have great training and support so it good to see whats out there. I used to use the CSG system and loved it but find it a bit pricey for most. To date I havent used the Call Center but do see that for many its a great option. The CWB and their co-founders are people I got to know very well and have seen their system and it is nicely priced and very user friendly so I can comment on their system. My bet would to be at least have the "official site" and add other tools as you need them.
    I have gotten away from the group mentality and now focus on strictly my team and what works best for them as far as usefulness and price in a system. I like being a free agent.

Adam
  8. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Adam,

Please elaborate on the "official" Coastal back office. Isn't that the site we can get into that is free for everyone in Coastal? Just curious.

Thanks,
    Nikki
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hey Nikki,

No...When you sign up as a member of COA you are sent voice updates to your email with specific details about upcoming events and changes to the membership.

One specific thing that I've noticed is that there are NOW 4 Daytime trainings each week.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  10. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: jnapierOne specific thing that I've noticed is that there are NOW 4 Daytime trainings each week

One specific thing that I have noticed.. is that all of the groups seem to be moving closer to the CSG model. More calls, improved back offices, soon to be something similar to the global. I say, I love that system and technology- truly cutting edge in this business. Its the WHY of the CSG- from my understanding that intense training, support and resources were NOT available in the original BOD system. It may be more resource intensive at the start- but my system more then pays for itself thanks to the affiliate program- and I see that it is continually updated and modified. I think the CSG will always be at the cutting edge.

I'm excited actually, to see the other groups coming closer and closer to this model. Support and training, as I know you have stated is the backbone of this business!

While NO system is perfect, I do think its the closest yet- and immitation, after all- is the highest form of flattery!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

The CSG MAC system is incredible. Ive had it for over a year and there are still things Im learning. The challenge is the price for a new distributor. $100 activation fee and $150 a month can be pricey. The technology is impressive. I would like to state that there will always be improvements if groups grow and team mates exchange ideas like we do in here. I bet if I got a few of you together we could brainstorm on a system and come up with a winner thats just the way it goes. The more im in this forum the more I see the good points of everyones differnt systems. Im glad we share all the info so we all win. One of the opportunities im in is coming out with a new contact management system for under $40 that should be helpful as well. The exchange of ideas does get technology moving. Lets keep the flow going.

Adam
  12. jnapier

jnapier New Member

When it comes to this market place and the different systems, I've seen a need for balance. The CSG has WAY TOO MUCH information and the BOD system WAS in need of additional information.....Now...here's where the challenge comes in.

When you give people too many choices they get the deer in the headlights look and become overwhelmed. This happens with the many systems Coastal has...and this happens in the CSG System..."There so much there" is something I've heard over, and over and over again. It's NOT a good thing.

As I see it. BALANCE is what is required. You've GOT to be able to put a new person into profit quickly and economically. A system that promotes confusion and buying expensive $5-$10 leads is NOT going to get your people there.

I've balanced my training to provide the BEST OF THE BEST training possible...and I've got to tell you that as I continue to grow my knowledge base, I begin to appreciate the lack of knowledge many have when it comes to a successful business.

Many who have put the word "Coach" on their list of things to do are not successful and do not have the experience to help you grow your business.....Very Big Caution.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am with the WCYS group, if you have any ques feel free to send me a PM.

Terri