Who has a good mentor they can recommend

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jgthomas, Feb 6, 2011.

1. jgthomas New Member

Can anybody recommend a good mentor? I'm aware of many internet gurus, but what I would like to know if anybody can really recommend a good mentor.
  2. Shanec New Member

I would highly recommend Chris Farrell if you are very new in this business. I started with him a couple years ago and the information that you gain is invaluable. There is a thread here that discusses his website. There is alot of free info on his website that you can look at without having to join his membership.
  3. westfam11 Member

Tiffany Dow does video posts on her blog almost every
    day helping people with internet marketing.

It may not be exactly what you are looking for but it is free
    and she does give you a "kick in the pants" to get
    people going and helping you whether you have purchased
    her products or not.
  4. jgthomas New Member

Thank you westfam11
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Matt Carter has some really great free tools as well plus a free 12 session coaching tour on his blog at mattsmarketingblog dot com. I have never bought his stuff, but have a learned a ton with his free tools.
  6. annalaurab New Member

I really like Fabienne Fredrickson, Mari Smith and Carrie Wilkerson.
  7. SDEntrepreneur New Member

I started Internet Marketing in 2007 with Carbon Copy Pro. I am still with them and learning Internet Marketing. Because of them, I now consult small to large corporations with Internet Marketing.
    It's similar to Internet College.
  8. KB24 Member

if you are new have a look at potpiegirls one week marketing or google the newbie workbook.. its a step by step guide that will show you how to make money online every task is laid out for you for 30 days so you won't get confused.
  9. yahia Member

What are you doing and need a mentor for? Chris Farrell and Matt Carter are good for organic affiliate marketing, Gauher Chaudhry and Amish Shah are good with paid affiliate marketing (they both mentored me and I highly recommend them if they still have spots). If you are doing something else these names are not going to help you.
  10. Kathleen2 New Member

I am with a program called Marketing Survival Skills with Mike Hobbs and Adam Whiting...Great stuff, simple, and unique, video, written and with lots of live help and training...no spamming... I highly recommend them they changed my marketing life!
  11. anthony2313 New Member

Some of my biggest mentors I've studied and learned from are

(In No Order )

* John Reese
    *Frank Kern
    *Stephen Pierce
    *Mike Dillard
    *Daegan Smith
  12. arrowhead New Member

Wow thanks for asking the question. You all have composed a very good list for top mentors. Any of these are great. Thanks for sharing.
  13. RICH4NURICHE New Member

Good stuff!
  14. TFranklin New Member

I have to add to the Chris Farrell vote. I began with Chris about 6 months ago, and am still currently a member. I love being able to refer back to his site anytime I have a question. It's a great place for newbie's to start. Plus, his English accent makes for easy listening, lol.[IMG]
  15. Biznurse New Member

jgthomas
    If you interviewed and chose your enroller carefully, THEY put their volume under you to help you advance and you Team Up with THEM being your Mentor. If that's not an option, I'd absolutely and WHOLE HEARTEDLY recommend the trainings of Dani Johnson..... You can find her by doing a google search.

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN aka BizNurseMOM
  16. talfighel Silver Member

The person who has helped me the most online is a guy by the name of Erich Winnecke. He closed his training 2 years ago. He was #1 in my book when it came to making money online and showing other people his techniques.

I will always respect him for it.

Another great mentor is a guy by the name of Terry Dean. He is an internet business coach and has some great training too.
  17. FreeCashMan Active Member

Are you seeking mentoring or training for online marketing success? If so is this for affiliate (direct sales) or network marketing? I think that needs to be distinguish. I believe most of the people posted here relate to affiliate marketing.

Also many people may be looking for a coach to help them succeed.
    One up and coming lady I know is Atarah Wright - The Magic Cashlady of Magical Life Coaching LLC. Very good with newbies and people need that direct attention to help them find success.

Also Jack Zufelt author of DNA of Success has great stuff for....Success[IMG]
  18. katereber New Member

TFranklin: I have to add to the Chris Farrell vote. I began with Chris about 6 months ago, and am still currently a member. I love being able to refer back to his site anytime I have a question. It's a great place for newbie's to start. Plus, his English accent makes for easy listening, lol.

Hello there,
    Sounds interesting, one thing I want to ask..
    Do I have to pay him if I ask for his help?
    Please tell me more about him..
    Thanks.. [IMG]
  19. jaybird1973 New Member

I've been getting some good mentoring from Roisin O'Connor. She's on Facebook and she's one of the Masters in Network Marketing with Mentoring For Free mentors.
  20. Cesar Fasano New Member

I would suggest you check out these leaders:

Mike Dillard
    Jay Kubassek
    Jonathan Budd
    Katie Freiling
    Maria Andros