Who has a good mentor they can recommend

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jgthomas, Feb 6, 2011.

1. michaelcole New Member

Daegan Smith, hands down, is the best Internet marketing mentor you will ever find.
  2. rob1958 New Member

I'm in the Chris Farrell camp

He was a huge help for me to understand what it was all about.

Still go back to his site lots of tips and advice
  3. SherrieB New Member

Chris Farrell would be my recommendation too,

Have been a member of his site for a couple of years and can't say enough good things about him.

He really is one of the genuine guys.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Sherrie
  4. dmitch31 New Member

There's one recommendation for a particular product in this thread that concerns me. I don't want to start a war or anything, but without naming names, let me just say that it's a very outdated training program and the producer of that program continues to sell it anyway. I bought it myself and IMO it's worthless.

If someone recommends a program to you, then a fair question to ask that person is, "How much money have YOU made with that program?" Please do some basic research before buying something to protect yourself from being burned or losing precious time.
  5. Joycrystal New Member

SherrieB
    Hi Sherrie I am curiouse do you know if people get paid to bring people to Chris farrell, I'm checking out reviews about him and don't know whether to believe them or not. I just ask you cuz you are the only person not promoting anything. Any honnest feedback would be helpful.