Who has used PTC sites to promote something?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by fsagarnaga, Nov 8, 2007.

1. fsagarnaga

fsagarnaga New Member

Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering if PTC sites are a good place to advertise some product or program.
  2. maricel

maricel New Member

Only if the product is free!!!!

You will find that some of the sites will get you enormous amounts of traffic for a few dollars, only use them if for some reason you want volume traffic or you are offering a similar product (ptc site)

Regards

M
  3. cmartel

cmartel New Member

PTC traffic = no conversions ever unless it's another GPT site. Don't bother. Take the $5 and buy a coffee and get some enjoyment out of it.
  4. mycats

mycats New Member

Do not waste your money on PTC sites. I never got one signup for my main program from them. Now if you have something that is free to join that a person can make money in then you might get a sign up or 2.

Most people doing PTC are just looking to make money not join your opportunity.
  5. You will get alot of traffic. But not the kind you need for conversions.
    You need to focus on Targeted Traffic.

Better to have 100 targeted visitors that need what you are selling then 10,000 passers-by that do not.

To your success,

Michael
  6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

If you are offering a free service or product, it may help
  7. samda

samda Member

It depends on the product. Most of the visitors who go to PTC are in a mind of making money. If your product is related to Money making opportunity you can go for PTC. The best PTC of all times is given in my signature...