Who Is Making Money?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by didaventures, Sep 24, 2009.

1. didaventures

didaventures New Member

I tried the affiliate thing years ago and failed. I want to set aside about 2 hours a night to do this. My goal is only $100 a day.

After reading I was going to join MOIS or another similar program. I've been researching for the last week which program to choose. I can't spend a lot at first.

I'm wondering if everyone is just lying about making the money they make because I see posts all over the place about members saying they make all this money and then other posts by them saying they never made a dime.

I think there is too much BS going around. Can you people prove to me and others what you make and that you make money?
  2. chicagostyles

chicagostyles New Member

i make a lot of money where im affiliated at, which is not bad at all
  3. didaventures

didaventures New Member

Thanks for the reply, but I see replies like this all the time with nothing to back it up.

What's your average daily income? Can you prove it too?

Please don't take offense, just checking things out.
  4. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

Someone showing you 'proof' of what they earn is meaningless. Even if what they showed you was true - what will change for you?

I don't show people what I make online - I don't feel the need to do so. And I really think that you must believe in internet marketing without the need to see proof from somebody on this forum.

It is just a simple fact that people make money online. If you were to look at all the people marketing online that make money, it would probably show that it is the minority of internet marketers that make money.

But making money online can be done...by anyone....if they learn the proper techniques and strategies.

Someone showing you 'proof' of earnings won't do much to help you.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You know, didadventures, we could all line up and tell you exactly what we make but it would not help you at all.

It won't help you decide which program to choose as we all use various ones... and if you don't make any money after a few days of using one, you will only accuse us of lying.[​IMG]

I use a variety of methods to make money and I make money most days, although some days it is only a few dollars with adsense....but I do not feel compelled to print it all out for you.[​IMG]

didaventures: I'm wondering if everyone is just lying about making the money they make because I see posts all over the place about members saying they make all this money and then other posts by them saying they never made a dime.
    Could you please clarify?
  6. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

Hey didaventures,
    I too am very new to the world of online money making.

When it comes to the amount of BS out there, it may seem like there is alot to sort through. Although I am a massive sceptic when it comes to most things that promise to make money for nothing, all the research I have done on this subject points to great possibilities if you are willing to put the work in!

I prefer to believe that the people in this forum have no reason to lie about how much they make and will be a great source of information for all of us in the future.

I am currently working through MOIS so if you like I will be more than happy to keep you informed as my internet business hopefully grows!
  7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

didaventures: Can you people prove to me and others what you make and that you make money?
    What for?

1. It's really a private matter. It's none of your business!
    2. The question shows poor taste. It makes you appear crude and boorish.
    3. The answers will not provide you any material benefit. The responses will not magically put money in your pocket.

However, I do understand your motive for asking.

You recognize there are legitimate opportunities to make money online, as well as scams that take your money, and you are reaching out for support, encouragement and guidance.

Most of all you are looking for some assurance that it's possible for YOU to be successful online. Everyone passes that way.

The truth is, no one can discover that for you. Another person's success or failure is NOT yours. You must create your own, and there is only one way to do that... just do it!

You've got to be committed and realistic. Expect ups and downs, gains and losses, moments of frustration and celebration. But if you stick with it, there'll come a time when the "fog" rolls away to reveal a clear day, and you'll be able to see forever. [​IMG]

You can do it!

Hermas
  8. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Hermas said it correctly, the fog will roll away and you will be able to see forever!!! Love that song by the way.

Yes you can make money but not overnight, its a learning process and it takes discipline and desire. You never stop learning.

Once you find something that works, you just keep doing it.
  9. didaventures

didaventures New Member

I understand that it's private and I know by getting show other peoples income from this is not going to help me. It just seems like everyone is hiding something. Even after you buy a system there seems to be things missing.

I do plan to give this another go but unsure of what system to try. There's lots of junk and lots of good stuff.

Also I see posted where members say they are making all this money when replying to newbie questions and then when I read through their posts only a few days before they say nothing is working for them, then all of a sudden they are making $400 a day so there's tons of BS..

What's a good program you guys can point me to? That you have tried and works for a marketing newbie with lots of computer experience?
  10. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Click on some of the signature links here. Keep reading here, you will figure out who is legit and who is not. I actually watch the names that are replying to posts and always check those out first that I have learned to respect and trust here.
  11. johnben1444

johnben1444 New Member

Listen bubby, i thought the same 5 months ago. The truth is making money online require skills that you can not acquire in one day.

Thou there are alot of things that can hinder freshers from making money online. Like wasting time on things that do not work.

There are a lot of hypes online, accepted. But the gospel truth still remains - MONEY are been made even while you sleep.

Get your priorities right.

Get a website featuring multiple product/services.

And then optimize your site and start building backlinks using numerous articles directories, blogs, get involve with forum where you can learn how to effectively build your site.

In the nutshell it doesnt begin in one day. It starts with a step.
  12. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

didaventures: It just seems like everyone is hiding something. Even after you buy a system there seems to be things missing.
    To some extent that is true, especially from the newbie's point of view.

Here are some reasons:

- the system may assume a level of familiarity with certain concepts that the reader lacks
    - no one ebook, report, video or systen will contain all there is to know about a subject
    - some readers are expecting a magic bullet and are disappointed when they don't find it
    - at other times, the reader misses the message because it seems too simplistic

didaventures: What's a good program you guys can point me to? That you have tried and works for a marketing newbie with lots of computer experience?
    Try this: http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/

It teaches you how to make your first $1 online without spending a dime. It's an excellent place to learn the what, why and how of online marketing basics. It provides a solid platform on which you can build.

Hermas
  13. didaventures

didaventures New Member

I will check out the 30daychallenge first. Thanks for the advice.

I can't read the last three replies though.
  14. tandre

tandre New Member

Hello,

I too am working through MOIS. What do you think of it and how far are you? Are you making some money?

I would like to stay in touch and compare notes. I am really wanting this to work and need to catch up ground on my finances. I switched careers midlife and took a beating and really need to restore income and savings
  15. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

"Figures don't lie, but a lot of liars figure"

You have to see an opportunity for what you think you can achieve with it. The money someone else makes will never go in your pocket.

Learn how to analyze an opportunity to see if it fits what you are about and are able to do to market that business to achieve success.

Yeah don't we all want to make $100 (or more a day online) but we all don't want to put in the work. There's nothing that say if you put in 2 hours a day for X amount of days or months you get rich or what you think the reward should be. Online marketing is a learning curve and often time consuming in order to achieve success. It's there for the taken, success that is, but too often many quit before they get good traction. Plus if it was "that" easy everyone would be doing it.

Affiliate marketing is no walk in the park, it's a game of trial and error, and mass marketing.
  16. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

I understand wanting to know if our online marketing efforts are successful or BS as you put it. But showing you screen shots are not going to help you. People can fake screen shots or didn't you know that.

The best thing to do is ask about an opportunity you're interested in and find out what people have to say about it. Like here for instance, there are alot of people here who will give you honest feedback. I've been here since Aug 30, mostly I like to view the posts and see what others are doing. I've gotten alot of good information. I felt much better about signing up for MOIS after I read so many good posts about it.

If the opportunity you're interested in has a forum, go visit it. Look at what the members are saying about it, and see how complaints or problems are handled. Do your research and make your own decisions.
  17. Nowistheday

Nowistheday New Member

You have received some very valuable information.

Only other suggestion I would have it to read this forum and read and read.

There is a wealth of information free for the taking....you just have to be receptive to it.
  18. mirab

mirab New Member

I'll tell you who's making money. All the people who's ebooks and systems and products etc.. that I have purchased from
    online. Which is a lot. They all made money.
    Now it's my turn..
  19. jayorban

jayorban New Member

i do pretty well affiliate marketing. I also have a website that teaches free tips for newbies.
  20. Sonni

Sonni New Member

When people pose the prove to me you make money thing it's usually because they have been scammed somewhere along the line and also it's what goes on in a lot of forums. I think they don't know any better and will learn in time to just work and not worry about what anybody else is doing. My 3 cents on the matter.
    Sonni