Who Is Making Money?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by didaventures, Sep 24, 2009.

1. shaun

shaun New Member

Sorry zedra71 but from experience i have to disagree. I have bought tonnes of books online and course -ware. Ive found the stuff you get online is way ahead of whats in the bookstores for obvious reasons. In relation to "get it on forums for free"...sorry but not even close.
    Ive spent thousands this year alone on educational material and the stuff ive rread definitely does not appear in forums. I imagine if I spent a couple of years reading the internet everyday id collect alot of good info yes...but If i just bought good course-ware id have that info all in one place, quickly. Which is the important factor - TIME.
    I do however agree with you on the action part.

p.s. The training I pay for is way ahead of any forum , includintg TheWarrior Forum, and I wouldnt have it any other way, especially when it comes to PPC. There's no way Id share it publicly and give away my edge over the competition...WHY...bcause I am a BUSINESS person.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

And in addition to what Shaun has said is that when you pay for a training manual or material of any sort, you have at your fingertips what can take months to find on a forum or the internet.

I have never followed the 30DC all the way, but I have heard that it is one of the best out there for free...

Now that I have bought several programs it is easy to pick up tips here and there for free... but initially, most newbies will never get anywhere for completely free.

But I have NOT spent thousands on my training, though![​IMG]
  3. narellepy

narellepy New Member

I am in complete agreeance with A8ch's post on this one.
    Your own success really has nothing to do with how much money anyone else makes.
    When it comes to MLM, it really doesn't matter which company you join or what products you are selling. What matters more is how much effort you are prepared to put in. If everyone treated MLM like their own business that cost thousands, everyone would be successful.

Where most people go wrong is that they give up and quit too early. You need at least a 5-10 year plan for success. You cannot expect to make money in your first day or week.

My advice for you if you are really concerned with getting bs from people in forums is to do your own research. Check out each company's websites, attend meetings where you will meet the team you will be working with if you choose to join. Meeting the team is a very important part of researching your company because you will bea able to see how others involved in that business are going and also what level of support you will have in starting your own team.

Don't jump into anything unless you have completely reviewed it.

Hope this has helped.
    Kind regards, Narelle
  4. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

zedra71: Read all the e-books and buy all you want but guest what most of whats written in them are found right here in the forums. You all can come here and get it for free. Some are good at reading but to put what they read into action might be difficult. "Action speaks louder than words". Never heard the term "read me the money" I am more familiar with " Show me the money". Hence take action and you will get results!.

Regards
    Yes, taking action is the vital part of any business. Don't get overwhelmed by the great sale pitches but to take a look around here and take action will give youearnings and more in the future.