Who is REALLY MAKING BIG MONEY?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by dianapolska, Apr 21, 2010.

1. MickProvel New Member

I don't believe 99% are scams, I believe that 99% of people don't put the work that is needed to be successful into it. You know?

If success was easy, everyone would be successful. But of course, some home based businesses are better then others when it comes to the company longevity and compensation plans.

Just put in good research. The proper research.

Cheers!

Wish you the best of success!
  2. DatingSolutions New Member

I don't know if this will be allowed to be posted but here goes. I'm in the dating software business and have been for over 9 years. I've sold dating software to people who want to start a dating site. Recently I have begun letting people create their own dating software website to sell dating software. It is possible to make over $1500 the first month and that is done by selling the dating software via Google Adwords. Average click is about $1.50. I have the income proof to back this up as well.

I guess you could say it is a work from home job because that is what I do but my situation is unique because there are people looking for dating software. In fact there are hundreds of people per day.

In the online dating world there is always a niche market to create for just about 100% of my clients create new niche markets. Whether they are starting one in their home town or state. If there's a niche then there's a market for it.

That's my two cents on it.
  3. enspyrdinc Guest

With the expert advice from the experienced members of the forum here, can you share with us how all this has assisted you in your efforts?

Your experience, and the course of action you decided to take, would be greatly beneficial to all.

Please don't be specific as to the company or opportunity you chose, rather share with us the factors that helped you to make your decisions.
  4. Margo Tuul New Member

You can make WAY more than $1500 in first month with Google Adwords, thing is, that if you don't know what to do, you will lose money. A lot.

Also there is a way to get high traffic keyword as low as 1 cent.

Take a look at this:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/214466-all-traffic-you-need-penny-per -click-crush-competition-no-search-engine-optimization-needed-2-days-left.html

Not my product, but as i can see you are paying $1.50 for your keyword, i thought it may help you.

Im not playing with Google Adwords, but this is a real deal. From a good marketer.
  5. Flipper New Member

This will probably sound crazy and i will get shot down for saying it but here goes. You should not be concentrating on the money or the sales at the start. You should be learning as much as you can and building your business brick by brick.

If you get sales a long the way great but like a house if you don't have sound foundations your business will fold like a pack of cards. trying to make money online is not super easy or everyone in the world would be doing it.

But i would say you need to see some results or it is dishearting, if you have been at for a while and still no results go over everything and check it check it check it and the forums are always the best place to find free advice. Always remember there will be somebody who has tried and talked about the problem you are looking to solve.
  6. JoeRollin New Member

dianapolska
    I really believe your 99% is very high You have to lose the everything is a scam mentality may sound harsh but this is true
    There are a lot of really good programs out there. DO not focus on the money focus on doing something you enjoy
    The programs that I suggest staying away from get rich quick schemes where you do not have to do hardly any work
    A good place to check out any program or service online is IM REPORT CARD
    http://www.imreportcard.com/
    this is a site that rate programs and services by people like you and me
    But honestly no matter what program you get involved in YOU have to LEARN Internet Marketing
  7. MickProvel New Member

Although there ARE bad companies and bad people who are willing to scam people for a buck or two.. It's not that the programs or systems do not work!! It's just that most people do not work the program or systems to their full potential because they don't get the desired results after the first week..

And for the same reason, is why most people who want to be successful do not reach that goal..
  8. ucoxganteng New Member

pcwork
    for me i use free domain names, and secod pick for free hosting service [IMG] it easy to me
  9. j11_cook New Member

Just do your research. I wholeheartedly agree with some of the above answers. Find something that will spark a fire in you and you will be passionate about, and you will ultimately succeed. This includes things that other people may have called a SCAM, because they were not willing to work it.

[IMG]Article Writing and Blogging are great ways to make money, but you have to take the time to do it. LOL[IMG]
  10. talfighel Silver Member

If any of you are doing OK online, you can do much better with programs that get your RECURRING commissions.

You can actually go to clickbank, search the work at home niche, and get programs that not only get you a nice one time commission, but it also gets you RECURRING commissions.

Tal
  11. Dennis Anthony New Member

Residual or recurring income is definitely a nice addition to your business. [IMG]
    They are not always easy to find ....but definitely worth the search!
  12. pjordan520 New Member

I did research for months and months and months before I felt comfortable trying out an online opportunity. I created a seperate facebook account from my personal one and joined a lot of Internet Marketing groups where I met some really amazing people. There actually are people out there willing to help others who were once in their shoes. I never thought I'd meet such great people that are willing to give out free advice and tips. I'm just starting out with Internet Marketing but because of all the research and helpful info I got, I finally feel good about where I'm going with this. So it is possible to make money online, people are doing it everyday! Just be careful and do plenty of research!
  13. kazam New Member

There are many making a decent living online and there are some who are making absolutely eyepopping amounts. I think the record is still held by Frank Kern ($2.5 million in 15 minutes) but I'm sure that Ryan Deiss has that in his sights with his recent launch. He will certainly make the million dolar club (ie a million in a day).
    That's a pretty exclusive club but it is starting to get a bit crowded now.
    But they are not home businesses you say? Almost everyone I can think of at the top started at home and struggled for a year or two. Now they are superstars by following a few basic rules.
    Most people who set out in business on their own fail. Why? They simply don't know their business model.
    To be successful in anything you have to be around that success. Find out who the big wheels are in your niche and become their second shadow. Pull their sites apart, study their traffic generators, fully understand their sales funnel, rip off their copy, dig into the systems they use, find out what clever tools they use and copy the lot.
    If your really want to be serious and successful running your own business from home study the success in your industry. There is plenty of it out there.
  14. aplina New Member

its all blow down to hard work, traffic , niche u choose and what u want. Do you want to make lots of money in a week. Does not work that way.

Its time to ever make 1 dollars .
  15. anthony2313 New Member

Getting started on the internet I went the affiliate marketing route.
    If you are looking to get started I would recommend you go that route.

If you want to get started with affiliate marketing then I you need to study Ewen Chia and Rosalind Gardner there affiliate marketing masters.