Who is your favorite network marketer and why?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Tim Alwell, May 28, 2015.

1. Tim Alwell

Tim Alwell New Member

I follow Ray Higdon's blog and podcast, and I get a ton of value from what he teaches.

But I'm curious to find other leaders out there to study from.

Who is your favorite network marketer and why?

Chris Garcia and Dereco Cherry like this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Member

Your're right Ray Higdon does provide a lot of value in our industry and has done so for many years now.
    But another good industry veteran I would follow is Daegan Smith.He has been a trainer to several leaders in
    our industry.He is a good person to follow.

Chris Garcia and Dereco Cherry like this.
  3. gordy05

gordy05 New Member

Chris Garcia likes this.
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I always like to listen to the late Bill Britt of Amway. He is such an inspiration to many people and has become one of the top MLM leaders in the world.

5. Ron Scott Jr |

Ron Scott Jr | New Member

My favorite Network Marketer would have to be David Wood. His story of how he became profitable online is so inspiring. I mean he went from living in car in Hawaii, after being unsuccessful with MLM and online business, then moved back with his parents and started an online MLM company and eventually went on to start making $10,000+ a month.

6. Ctina Alvarado

Ctina Alvarado New Member

Definitely have to check out Cesar Rodriguez...this man is the cold market king and he's a straight shooter...very valuable to the industry..

Chris Garcia likes this.
  7. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

Tim Sales (http://firstclassmlmtools.com/) is my favorite Network Marketer. His training material is fantastic. His explanation of the industry makes it easy for anyone, of any age, to understand. His passion for the industry is head and shoulders above all others.

8. Chris Garcia

Chris Garcia New Member

Ray Higdon is my favorite leader. He helped me graduate amateur hour of pitching and become a leader that ads value like he does. Since he has been mentioned several times already LOL, I will say Bill & Michelle Pescosolido, because I resonate with their story and have received some awesome coaching from them.