Who's heard of the Pizza Box Money Program

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by yoeoo11, Dec 2, 2012.

1. yoeoo11

yoeoo11 New Member

Anyone here check that out yet?

I keep seeing ads for

Pizza Box Advertising sales B2 B Sales This is ideal for:
    • Stay at home mom's
    • Stay at home dad's
    • College students
    • Entrepreneurs'
    • You, if you need extra cash or are looking for a new career
    • Anyone else who already sells professional services (especially web-related) to businesses

Check out http://www.pizzamoney.net to learn more

I have opted in and I get emails every other day or so.
    It sees very easy and doable.
    As business could use this and understand print advertising?

Let me know
    Thanks
    Lauren
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I don't know what it is, but I have a hunch because I used to deliver pizza. When we weren't out on deliveries, we would have different in store duties to do. Sometimes that would be doing dishes, or answering the phones, or folding boxes and putting on box toppers, which were coupons for out store. Although I could be wrong, my guess is that this "pizza box topper" program has something to do with using local pizza companies to advertise for your own or other businesses. If that is the case, I can tell you for a fact that it probably won't fly with most of the national franchises, because most of them are contracted to promote only their own brand. You might be able to get away with it with some smaller, locally owned shops, but even then, that's pushing it.
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I'd also like some more details related to this. I will say it sounds interesting.
  5. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

It is another one of these 100% commission programs selling you some old personal development and rehashed internet marketing ebooks. I have learned this the hardway but selling ebooks and outdated material leads to not much duplication. Again the key here with a program like this is to sell people on the "ease" of the system and to spend your advertising dollar on nothing but opportunity BUYERS.
  6. mydream2

mydream2 New Member

Yes this is old school seen on probably 4 different forums I belong to, and as stated won't fly with national franchises as they are under contractual agreement, but this concept could work for dry cleaners selling ads on the hangers to dry cleaners, most are independently owned and operated, you could contacts small business like insurance agents, plumbers, or pest control companies offers ads space on the hanger tags, supply the hanger tags for free to the cleaners so there is no investment for them to use your product which is a win win opportunity.