Why are Infomercials and Network Marketing teaming up?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Amy, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Amy

Amy New Member

There is a new twist to network marketing.
    Have you heard about it yet? It is a totally new new way of marketing.
    One company has recently combined the two money making concepts...Infomercials plus Network Marketing and then it throws in the added bonus of MLM. Wow, can you imagine the impact it will have on the network marketing world when you have benefit of television advertising?

It opens the door to all those out there that want to start their own online business but realize that marketing it themselves is hard and frustrating and is better left to the professionals.

Please give me your thoughts on how you think this is going to change network marketing and MLM as we know it.
  2. cyberchick

cyberchick New Member

Hi Amy,
    I think what these companies are trying to achieve is more brand awareness. MLM has suffered a really bad name in the last century and peope are just plainscared of becoming involved. For the uninformed it looks like a pyramid scheme and they then shut off as -- not interested. These infomarcials will help the marketing of any such business. But it still doesn't change the fact that many people fail because of the wrong marketing tactics. If you don't know what I'm talking about, have a look in my blog in the " about me"
    Regards Cyberchick
  3. Amy

Amy New Member

Yes Cyberchick, I agree with you about how the word MLM scares people off. In the past I have also seen too many people fail with their online business because they don't know how to network market. The company that I found has taken all that worry away. They provide the leads for you through the people that call to the infomercials. That makes it so the most inexperienced online newbie can make it happen. They even have 16 different ways of producing income, you can just pick and chose whichever way works best for you. This is why I am blown away by this new marketing technique. I have a feeling that this is foreshadowing of the future in marketing. I mean, who can't do a business where you just connect purchase ready customers with the products they already want. [​IMG]
  4. WebGuru

WebGuru New Member

Internet marketing is changing everyday. A new product comes out every week. Its hard to say whats whats.
    The combination of the two Infomercials and network marketing could be powerful. I don't if they provide good leads.

I say leads is leads it depend on what market you are trying to target.

We just have to wait and see.
  5. Amy

Amy New Member

I know that new products come out all the time but what I meant was the technique that this company is introducing. (i.e. 4x7 forced matrix with compression and spillover) That is what is blowing people's socks off. If you have any network marketing background and you take a look at what this company is doing, it will just amaze you. Leads in this company are from people that just got done watching a 30 minutes infomercial and are ready to purchase the products or opportunity. Times are changing for the better! No more crappy leads. Yeah!
  6. worldprofits

worldprofits New Member

Hello Amy

Just to let you know, I joined ITV. I think for the average Mr./Mrs. Joe This really has the potential to really be big for everyone. When you consider the fact that we have the ability to get leads ... customer leads and invite them to our site and purchase from us AND then make the money that 's WOW! incredible

The response I've had about this has been fantastic, in fact I'm working now to get set-up with a hired telemarketer to call those leads for my downline and place them. Talk about a cookie cutter.

In the end everyone that joins now will benefit greatly. just my 2 cents soon to be $2 Mill

Dan M