Why are you here? Tell us your story Good or Bad lets here it.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Robert333, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Robert333 New Member

Hi

This is Robert and I am super GLAD to be here.

Please take a few minutes and tells us what got you here and also your negative or positive experiance with MLM, Network Marketing and even door to door sales.

My understanding for why People come into your life is for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.

Most people that come here is because they want to continue in the path of empowerment for success with like minded people that are willing to share their PEARLS of Wisdom.

Well, In my case as we continue our friend ship you will be awaken with information that will sometimes be AMAIZING and hopefully you will pass this info to others and save a life. Maybe your own.

Be blessed in all that you do
    Robert
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Robert - great post. Hey you might want to put around your link in your sig. It works better that way. [IMG]
  3. jeremya23 New Member

Hi Robert, welcome. I think you're right - when you need or want something you end up attracting it into your life.
  4. talfighel Silver Member

5. weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum Robert. I have seen your saying several times in e-mails. It is true and also if you want something and don't get it, it too was for a reason. That is is hard lesson to watch for.
    I came here to learn and meet great people. To maybe help people along the way with my life experiences as well. I have been in forums for about two years and know how valuable they can be. [IMG]

These forums are great for doing research on programs that people have tried and failed, scams they have discovered and shared the information. You can learn alot and save alot of money by being on these forum.

Door to door sales done that too. Most doors have no solitation on them. They don't have that on the internet [IMG] plus no biting dogs or locked gates. You don't get the door slammed in your face or wake someone up that has been working all night or has a sleeping baby in the house.

The internet has opened boundaries not known before to all of us. We can communicate with the world literally. We can do business all over the world too. Meet some nice people we wouldn't have had the chance to meet before. All from a screen and a keyboard, mike and speaker. Technology is amazing isn't it.
  6. Just2EZ Moderator

Good question!
    Many times I have come here to read reviews of companies by others.
    I came looking for reviews on RTPR and found no one had done one.
    I was a customer who became a distributor and was hoping to find others here.
    Since there was no review I registered to start one on Real Time Pain Relief.
    There were so many good topics and answers I got hooked reading.
    Occasionally a question I know the answer to arises so I try to help.
    When I started on the net it was for sharing photos and ideas with friends.
    Many of the questions on here are ones they have asked me over 15 years.
    If only I had created a board like this to answer all those questions instead of one on one...

Which reminds me to say:
    "click an ad that makes sense and create some ad cents to keep this forum alive".
    TIA
  7. al99 New Member

Welcome Robert, it's super to have you here[IMG]

Sounds like you are talking about the whole laws of attraction/the secret thing.

Or is that Karma.

I work on the assumption that there is some sort of causal link between hard work and reward[IMG]

Look forward to hearing more from you.
  8. Selling7116 New Member

I'm here because I am addicted to helping people. I want to be a solution to persons problem that may help them in life. To be honest I really do not care about making sales. I see a problem that people have when working from home and I want to help. I have been working since I was I was 8 years old. If I could answer the question to a person problems with one word in sales I would say. (solution) You have to be the solution to the problem. Some times I may even have to find the solution to the problem. Some times I may even have to make it. I saw this forum and I said wow what a great solution to help people working from home. I do alot of reading and have read alot of post in this forum. I usually answer post on various topics.
  9. mreese601 Member

Why am I'm here? That's a easy answer I'm here to help anyone that may need my services. I looking to here others who looking to get started online. When I got started online I didn't know nothing about fourms. I wish I did. I have learn a lot over the years and looking to share what I have learned. Would love to network with over we help each other out.
  10. Speedy2011 Member

Great topic Robert.

Communication is very important in a lot of things. Online forums like this one allows us to communicate with each other about anything 24/7.

In our case here we are communcatiing about working from home. With us comunicating we can give our advice to others to help other people in working from home.

Also we can use this forum to back up the business we are in or ask about a business we are thinking about joining. In my case, I am doing both right now on this forum.

Regards,