Why Did You Choose the Business Opportunity You are Promoting?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by purposedriven42, Jul 24, 2008.

1. purposedriven42

purposedriven42 New Member

Am an ardent student of Internet Network Marketing and I hope to learn from fellow network marketers like you.

One of the questions I would like to ask is -

Why did you choose the business opportunity you are promoting? Any experiences so far that you can share?

Thanks.

Jose
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Interestingly enough, I wasn't looking for the business opportunity I'm involved with - I stumbled into it by accident. I had actually been looking into a business opportunity called "Affiliate Cash Vault", and when I found a review page for it, I discovered that it was actually ranked very low. The currently company I'm involved with was ranked very high, so I decided to investigate, and I've never looked back...
  3. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I was receiving emails for MONTHS about the current company I'm with. Finally I decided to take a look at it and loved what I saw. It had so much information and useful tools and strategies that any internet marketer in any business couuld use. I decided to go for it because in the past I had trouble marketing, I really wasn't ever shown what to do or where to market. Well with my business now, I'm shown all of that with video tutorials and plenty more. The comp plan is excellent as well! I joined almost 5 mos ago and haven't looked back, it's been the best choice for me and my family.
  4. global verge

global verge New Member

Why did you choose the business opportunity you are promoting? Any experiences so far that you can share?
    Owners and products and pay plan..My experience ,to build long term legacy walk away residual income takes work and time. success2all
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

purposedriven42: One of the questions I would like to ask is -

Thanks.

Jose

Jose,

I am involved in a few home businesses but the one that I am most excited about is because it is different from an MLM. It is cooperative marketing where I am able to purchase the customers from the company and I received lifetime commission rights to these customers. The company does all of the advertising via infomercials, etc. and then we are able to purchase the customers. They also do follow up throughout the year (at no cost to me), they send journals, catalogues, e-mails to keep the customers informed and showing them the benefits of ordering, joining as a business affiliate, etc. They saves me a lot of time and money.

Becky West
  6. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

My main consideration in getting involved with my current businesses was cost. Each was free to join while still providing a legit opportunity to earn some serious money.
  7. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I chose to promote Wealthy Affiliate because I am a member and believe in it completely.
    I would not feel comfortable promoting a product, or membership I do not use, or am very familiar with. One of my major passions is internet marketing.
    Promoting something you have an interest in, or that had been a hobby makes it much easier to connect with your prospects also.
    I sell vintage books on eBay , however am phasing the retail out which is also a lifetime interest.
    Have a great day!
    Victoria
  8. purposedriven42

purposedriven42 New Member

Thanks guys for sharing your experiences and insights.

I've been seeing some good recommendations on Wealthy Affiliate lately. Perhaps I should start seriously look into it...

Jose
  9. Reza

Reza New Member

Well my son is doing online marketing and he doesnt live with me. 2 weeks ago just asked him accidently, that how is he doing with the online marketing, and he replied, dad I am almost getting 1-2 new member every day and I have more than 400 so far. He is only doing this for less than a year so I though well few hours a week extra wont harm anybody and its good for my future. So I too joined to my son's team. it is now my second week into this and I got my first team member last night and I must say that is some boost.
  10. itsmikewhite

itsmikewhite New Member

I am a member of a few business opportunities, but recently I added Ibuzzpro to my portfolio. Ibuzzpro is a desktop voice broadcasting that allows me to contact thousands of prospects daily with the push of a button.

The system literally markets itself and there are millions of business owners and sales professionals who need this prospecting tool.

Ibuzzpro is like having a team of 100 telemarketers working for you. So you know sales are going to happen. I no longer chase leads or place ads all over the internet. Its cheaper than pay per click advertising, and buying expensive over sold leads.

Ibuzzpro was a dream come true for me and my businesses . Also, the fact that I earn $500 commisions each time I refer a new member to Ibuzzpro makes it one the best program on the net.
  11. marperrr

marperrr New Member

We chose ours because they had good track records, a long rich history of success, great products, international availability, and, most of all, residual income and royalties that we could pass on to our childrens children.
    Herbalife brought us home from our jobs. We had to work our butts off and it was well worth everything we went through.
    I dont believe in "auto business." I do use auto responders but the meat and potatoes of what we do revolves of spending long hours, every day, working with folks one on one...the affiliate stuff we now use to compliment our "real" business is icing on the cake [​IMG]
  12. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

The right business
    I have been working from home for over 12 years and even sold information about finding the right business.
    I understood that you need to have a great stand alone product.
    You need to have a great compensation plan
    You need to have a great mentor and resources.

The business that I am now promoting met all of these standards.
    It is Global Resorts.
    First it has a great stand alone product that has been sold for over 21 years in a 7 trillion dollar industry.
    It allows you access to over 5000 4-5 star resorts for
    starting at $298 A WEEK !

The compensation plan pays you $1000 for everyone that you bring in and you are paid a $1000 from the efforts of your partners.

The pay plan gives people a big reason to mentor their team.
    I have a great team. We are going to meet in Denver at a resort.

I personally give my new partners their own personally branded capture page and show them how to get free targeted traffic to their site.

Take care all.
    Dan
  13. unselfishguy

unselfishguy Guest

I have luckily chosen Travelencia using the Unselfish Wealth system. Travelencia is a consumer benefits program that offers the best compensation plan in the travel industry, while Unselfish Wealth is the team building system used to ensure that everyone gets results in building their long-term business. It is significantly reducing the high failure rate in Network Marketing because of the way it is designed for the masses.
  14. HarrisonL

HarrisonL New Member

High Payout and honest! This is what I always look for in the business opportunity research process.
  15. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

There are many good opportunities out there. I looked for a person I could "connect" with. I found my mentor and knew pretty quickly that I could succeed with him, with his team and his system. He has proven me right. Now I am becoming him. He has duplicated himself in me. So now, others who are looking for a mentor and a team and system they can "connect" with, will find me and the process will continue.

I know there are people in here who will disagree with me, but that to me was more important than the product. As long as you have a good stand alone product it doesn't matter what that product is. It does matter who the people are you chose to joint venture with.

The definition of success to me is becoming a better person, it's not about money. Money is a by-product of success. Success is adding value to the lives of those around you. Find someone, a mentor who understands that, and you will find the business that you can succeed with.

Mitch
  16. TimothyCarter

TimothyCarter New Member

Good question Jose.

The reason I came out of retirement from FT Inter-network marketing to build our UriLife business is because their product line is ahead of the wave of massive growth, is unique in the network marketing industry, the future of nutrition and a "super juice" killer.

So the product got me back into the industry...at first...then the comp plan combined with our hybrid network marketing business method, we expect to be in 100 countries in the next year on top of running our radio infomercials for our flagship product building a great customer base and pool of potential distributors of the future.

Keep learning...keep growing...and never give up on building the life of your dreams!

[​IMG]
  17. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I know I responded on this thread earlier, but I just started another stream of income recently. I still have my other business and am working it online, but I started my own Loss Mitigation business working solely from home. The Real Estate field is a passion of mine, I was a RE Agent for a couple of years, but didn't want to be running around, etc so I put my license in escrow. I decided that if I was ever able to work from home in the RE business, then I would jump on it. So, I did just that and feel good about truly helping people. My husband and I were in the very same situation years ago and I would have loved for someone to be able to help us, but we declared bankruptcy and lost our home. We were able to recover eventually and we're doing great now, but I honestly know how it feels to lose your home. I have my other business set up on auto-pilot and now can focus more on my Loss Mitigation business.
  18. annadenise

annadenise Member

Because everyone can grow the business at their own pace and has an equal opportunity to do well, whether they are a big marketer or know nothing about marketering. People can set thier own individual goals with no sponsoring requirements to achieve.

And because the company gets all the customers and does all the follow up 18 times a year.

THIS is a REAL business, not a tool to promote things.
  19. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

I've always been interested in the Travel industry, so I thought why not work from home, start a business I would enjoy doing and help our family financially!!

That's why I do what I do![​IMG]
  20. brentw

brentw New Member

My decision was actually quite easy...

Its one thing to know the track record of the
    owners of your MLM business.

Its another thing to know the owners, know
    their character, their integrity, their morals,
    their passion for others, etc.

That was the advantage I had with my business.

When I first got wind of what was going to
    happen (this husband/wife duo starting a company
    after walking away from a substantial income
    in the industry), I knew it was something I had
    to look into.

And what they have put together is absolutely
    incredible: A pay plan the rewards people no
    matter where they are in the payplan, either
    just starting, in the middle pin levels, or on
    top....

...a suite of products that people can use and
    actually keep using to improve their lifestyle,
    create stability, and safety in their lives...

...and a company wide atmosphere based
    on three founding principles of the company.

I've learned that when you get this, it becomes
    much more than just a business, a pay plan,
    or happy about a product, but it becomes a
    passion to get behind the mission of the
    company.

Brent