Why Did You Choose the Business Opportunity You are Promoting?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by purposedriven42, Jul 24, 2008.

1. deannkc

deannkc New Member

I was looking for something that would help people, have a great need/market for, and that would pay well. Also I did not want anything with inventories, monthly fee's, large start-up fee, having to buy extra products, or no training in place.

I choose my company because it has great training, marketing, and leadership in place. I help people get out of debt quickly with no extra loans, and little to no change in lifestyle, while making really good money. Also almost everyone is a potential client since everyone wants to get out of debt these days. I love to help people and still get paid.

The company is solid with the Better Business Bureau, won an Editor's Choice Award, won Ernst & Young's 2008 Entrepreneur Award in Financial Services for their region, and more. A good solid reputable company was important to me.

The start-up cost was only a one-time fee of $175 to set up my back office to run the free financial analysis for clients and give me a replicated website. I needed something that did not cost a fortune to get involved in.

I was also looking to work with good people and get the training I needed and I found it with this company.

I hope this answers your question.
  2. 7FigureHelper

7FigureHelper New Member

I was not satisfied with the "product" that my previous company was offering. It was so generic and seemed like everyone else had it.

The company that I got involved with now, I'd been researching for a little over a year now.
    All I can say is that everything is outstanding and professional.

Clearly a cut above the rest.
  3. topleadersonly

topleadersonly New Member

Nowadays in this economy prospects care just about two things
    MAKING MONEY AND SAVING MONEY
    They arent interested in ebooks, potions, personal development, or cash gifting. They want something of value where they will get more than what they pay. And if your marketing it you better be marketing something that 99% of the population gets and wants. Otherwise your losing money. Think about it.
  4. timhale

timhale New Member

I chose the business I'm in now b/c of my passion for it!

I've been a personal trainer and soccer coach for awhile, so finding an opportunity to be a business-owner in the weight-loss industry was a perfect fit.

I'm so passionate about what I do that it doesn't even seem like work - which I guess is the ultimate goal/reward!

~Tim
  5. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

You hit the nail on the head Tim. Find your passion and it's not even work. I love the health and fitness industry as well. That's why I am a Beachbody coach. Plus they give you free customers. Currently doing P90x and it's tough. I lift weights and run and I thought I was in decent shape. I'm still sore.
  6. s85234

s85234 New Member

I chose the business opportunity that I'm promoting because I believe in the product and the leadership. We have some of the top income leaders in our mastermind group. I have received a million dollar education on marketing and I love learning and of course learning from the best.

Secondly, we have multi-income streams with commissions ranging from $10-$1000.

We change with the market and with our marketing system we have solved one the major issues of over saturated splash pages. It definitely is appealing to many other opportunity seekers.
  7. MaxGxlCorp

MaxGxlCorp New Member

I've always had a passion in the health industry, being 43 years old and still racing Motocross and Mt Bikes I need all the help I can get so I chose Max International for 2 reasons, a truly unique product and the incredible track record behind the the founders, Steven K Scott/Guthy-Renker.

John Binns/Lake Tahoe
  8. residualcash

residualcash New Member

I think the main thing is too look for what you feel you can achieve success at. Everything that feels good in the beginning does not necessarily mean its the right biz for you.

Plus diversify you biz operations but don't go over board and be involved with so many that you can't focus.
  9. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

I chose CarbonCopyPRO because:

1) Online Marketing Platform - In my previous company I had to set up my own online marketing system, which was a ton of work and was hard to duplicate for team members. With CCPro, there's a state-of-the art Internet marketing system built-in.

2) I could use CCPro to market high-profit (commissions of $1000 to $10000 per sale) products that are not easy to promote via Internet marketing without a killer online system like CCPro.

3) The company is committed to continuous improvement--their goal is excellence in all aspects of the business from technology to customer service. The owners listen to members and implement suggestions that come from members. Having been in some companies that wouldn't even answer emails, this was a refreshing change!

Best Regards,

Mark
  10. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

Hi!

First off, I just wanted to say what a great forum topic! It really caught my eye and its also a great way to get to know what drives and motivates other people in the industry!

Personally what attracted me to my current company was the market and the pay out structure. I found a structure not based on recruiting friends and family, which was always a huge concern of mine. I also found a system willing to pay sizeable but fair bonuses that also serve as a great feature to help motivate new team members.

It also helps that I feel the product itself is relevant to many not just a few. A broad based appeal is best in my opinion when choosing the right product, as it offers a wider variety of niche markets to pursue.

Looking forward to hearing more from everyone on how their experiences are going!

Take Care,

Katrina
  11. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

I'm promoting 2 programs which I know have helped many people already.

The first program was helping ordinary people to increase money yearly and safely via eShares.

The second program is helping ordinary people to put up a website or web business.

I like helping others.
  12. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

I agree with you there Yeoch, the helping people part has been quite an enjoyable draw as well. After working in customer service for a number of years, I find the connections I'm making in this industry to be much more rewarding in both nature and effect. Its more personal yet at the same time equally more professional in many ways.
  13. jlbear21

jlbear21 New Member

The fact that I'm able to help people save money and be healthy without selling them a bunch of products. Plus, I'm surrounded by Providers in my area, and I can make back my monthly membership with just 4 people on either side of the business.
  14. cas410

cas410 New Member

I chose TWR Power System because before this i got involved in another company that promise full support and advice,but they never came up with the goods never once got any support from my upline,don't get me wrong it wasn't the companys fault it was the people above me that was never there,which is why most people leave these companies,so i had to go it alone in cyber world to make it work for me,but TWRPS has been there for me from the start always there for help and advice,the forum there is awesome all the guys and girls will help you and advice you right it's really is just like one big team.
  15. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

Ihad been approached a ton to do a MLM company for years, but when I saw how Zrii combined the solid leadership of Bill Farley (former ceo of Fruit of the Loom and others) with the ONLY endorsement ever bestowed by Dr. Deepak Chopra (world renowned health expert) that it was destined to be a hit.

It is a professional, polished company all the way around. From daily FREE training to cutting edge organic products - Zrii is doing big things.

Google it and see how many top MLM leaders are bringing their teams over.
  16. Good topic,

Everyone is different, so what we see here are different perspectives on what is most important. For me, it is value, a business has to offer true verifiable value first and foremost for you will never see long term success without it.

A perfect example, a new company just launched by a freind and he asked me to beta test system, so since everyone eats, and few of us have enough free time, I was all in. Everyone wants to save money in a recession this severe, so I placed order for number consumable in the world, food. Yes, this is an online wholesale discount low price free delivery grocery store.

My first small order of $121.13 saved me $38.12 over lowest price grocery store in my areas, Walmart's, about 28 mile drive. Closest grocery store is 11 miles, so saving time is just as important as saving money, never mind the gas saved. OK, my second order was for $197.98 and the list price of $338.89 for a $135.91 in savings on second order this month. So in short, I saved $174.03 in first month on same name brand items I would have purchased locally before My Harvest America.

Now I ask, how many businesses are you going to start which will put you in the plus column in first month, and I haven't even talked about commissions which are paid out this month. Imagine an opportunity that everyone will be interested in with no selling, just telling and sharing with confidence that everyone will save money on their families groceries, the same name brand and sizes they always purchase, and with 10,000 items, no one will be disappointed.

I've seen and researche all of them, and none will provide the same savings on name brand products, and no matter what else you are promoting, food is on everyone's list and is the number one consumable, so think about that. Everyone eats, everyone wants to save money and everyone could use an average of an extra 8 hours a month free time. Or use this time to promote concept to others, simple as it gets, and again, you don't even have to mention income opportunity, another first.

Success to all,
  17. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

I think MHA is a really cool company by the way.