Why Do 98% Of People Fail With Home Businesses? Isn't It Obvious?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by dean196969, Jan 30, 2007.

1. dean196969

dean196969 New Member

The Truth: 98% Of People Fail Online Because:

Monthly Schemes Do Not Work! (Don't Deny This Unless You Can Prove Differently).

Pay To Do's Do Not Work! (Unless You Don't Mind Spending Hours For Pennies).

Promotion Is Getting Harder And Harder (There Are Millions Of Home Businesses Competing Against Each Other For Sign Ups)

We Are Fighting Against Each Other By Joining Millions Of Opportunities Separately).

I think duplication is so difficult because we are all participating with thousands if not millions of business opportunities separately. And that's also the real reason that 98% of people are failing online.

Let me ask you this:

? If the point of networking is to duplicate, how can we duplicate when we're all joining different opportunities? separately?? 

Imagine one income source that everyone joins together. And this one income source is not the kind of thing where people "think it over", they just join! It's that simple.

? A source which offers only honest (non monthly) home business opportunities which everybody joins together. And when I say everybody I mean anybody and everybody who needs to make money online.

And another reason why? people don't duplicate is because sales skills vary from person to person. There needs to be a staff who does the closing for every member.

Duplication is possible under these conditions:

1 - A? website that easily attracts people. Which means an attractive site with video and audio.

2 - An easy and? proven plan to follow? (So Called Systems Are Tired).

3 - Professionals who follow up by email and telephone for every member. If a prospective business partner request a callback, professionals call them back for all members.

? Up until now we have been working hard against each other.
    We've also been working hard at making the advertising gurus and
    opportunity owners wealthy. But now we are all working together to make each other wealthy!

Until we cooperate with each other on a global basis, the 98% failure rate is sure to continue.

Promotion and duplication can be easy with just a little cooperation.

What do you? guys think?

2. niddy

niddy New Member

Great Article! I agree that it can be so hard to know which businesses are good. This is why research is so important.

3. agoodsaid

agoodsaid New Member

I think you missed his point entirely ... lol.

Andrea

4. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Hello Dean and everyone else here,

Allow me to humbly add my comments to your brilliant observations:

Most of the marketing strategies that online home business owners use are outdated. They might have worked twenty and thirty years ago but now, with web 2.0 in place, and with generations X & Y quickly replacing our respectable trailblazers - the Baby Boomers - anyone who still follows those old ways will surely NOT lead to significant successful end results.

Unless you take the time to learn solid and effective marketing strategies for today's web 2.0 world wide web, you will have little success in trying to build a profitable online business, wasting your valuable time and money in the process.

That being said, I need to emphasize something else here that is of utmost importance. EVEN IF YOU ARE WEB 2.0 TECHNO-SAVVY, YOU STILL WILL NOT SUCCEED UNLESS you realize this one truth: People join people. They do not join businesses.

Indeed, you could have the flashiest website on the internet which attracts tons of traffic daily but if you don't know how to relate to people, if you don't understand them - their needs, their hopes, their wants, their reasons for being - intimately, none of your technical skills will matter.

If you spend most of your study time learning about the monk in the white lab coat and the stuff he's scraping off the bottom of a rock under the full moon, and zero time studying people, then you will fail in business. People don't care about your product. They don't care about your business.

They only care about one thing, and unless you learn what that one thing is, you will not succeed in your home business.

I offer free training if anyone's interested. Email me at [email protected] or click on my signature file below. It will take you to a whole 'nother world and way of working your business that you may not have tried yet!

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I feel home businesses fail because people do not do enough research before starting

6. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I totally agree. People want to be involved and join other people not their systems, businesses, etc. To be successful with a work-at-home business that includes sponsoring others you still have to be able to pick up the phone and start a relationship with that person. A follow up system such as an auto responder is great and is very helpful but if you never pick up the phone to let them know there is a real life person behind the web site then things will come a long a low slower. That is just my humble opinion. I know I get a better response when I actually make the time to call the person and get to know them better.

Becky

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: pcworkI feel home businesses fail because people do not do enough research before starting

100% correct.

Newbie Shield

8. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Yes, and to alleviate some of their confusion, I believe people must research the difference between network marketing, direct marketing and referral marketing. Once they understand the differences, then they can choose the direction in which they want to go, focus their energy on that, and start their journey toward success. There will be many bumps along the way. But if they have a strong enough WHY, a big enough reason for doing it, they will not give up so easily when things don't seem to be working out for them. Instead, they will figure out a better way, an easier way, a way that will allow them to progress. If one way doesn't work, then they will learn another and give that a shot. They won't give up, ever. They will find a mentor who is having success with it and follow what he or she is doing and DO THE SAME THING.
    Rob

9. jschuman

jschuman New Member

This is a good article.

What I have found is 98% of the people fail online because they do not get enough traffic to their website or blog. With billions of websites and blogs online today the competition for any mlm, or home business, is very fierce.

I know people earning 6 figure incomes with internet mlms that do not even use the products, but they so much traffic it does not matter.

10. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

cos they havent got a home anymore.. they lost it paying for Adwords? [​IMG]

11. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Great post.

But no matter how hard it may seem to build a business, once you know how to market inexpensively and you have a system or a routine you can implement every day without taking away from the other things you are doing in life...

you will achieve your financial goals faster than you may think.

Don't Give Up!

You're almost there!

Tim

12. shonna27

shonna27 New Member

very incouraging and great info. I myself have failed many times due to just impulse buying. I finally found something that is working for me, but its still hard when your not sure what your doing! Im learning as i go i guess!

13. amoss

amoss New Member

I believe that 98% fails because they try advertising their replicated mlm sites. To be successful you must not advertise you mlm you should advertise a front end information product to make money for your advertising budget. You will eventually go out of business if you keep spending on advertising you mlm sites.

14. Seth

Seth New Member

1. wrong company
    2. no support/training
    3. give up easily