Why Do People Fail? Why Its doesn't work out.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Newoak, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Newoak

Newoak New Member

So my previous venture's involved getting people to use the same system as me to make money.

But a large percentage fail, they had the same tools and info that I had to succeed.

Why do most people Fail at working from home or online business?

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

There are probably hundreds of reasons. Here are 15 I came up with:

1. They don't have a plan.
    2. They are not prepared.
    3. They get bad advice.
    4. They don't commit to succeeding.
    5. They give up at the first obstacle.
    6. They are poorly organized.
    7. They bite off more than they can chew.
    8. They fall victim to shiny-object syndrome.
    9. They try to do it all themselves.
    10. They expect to see results immediately.
    11. They lack vision.
    12. They make bad decisions.
    13. They don't think like business owners.
    14. They are easily overwhelmed.
    15. All the above.

Hermas

Dereco Cherry and Newoak like this.
  3. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

Great list, Hermas! I'd like to add a few more items to your list:
    1. They lack discipline
    2. They lack perseverance
    3. They are just plain lazy

Newoak likes this.
  4. AnneSamantha

AnneSamantha Member

Well turning the question on it's head first, having a good mentor, who you relate to who teaches in a style that suits your learning, who is dynamic and keen to get you making progress is a goo d start.
    I agree with the other stated requirement of lacking qualities that cause a problem, maybe I can add tenacity, and determination - a big problem is information overload which causes not knowing where to start.

Therefore a good mentor with a step by step plan, with a client determined to succeed is a recipe for success.

Newoak likes this.
  5. Brian Lavigne

Brian Lavigne New Member

I signed up with Melaleuca, and I find it very frustrating to introduce products to the general public. (Family and friends didn't work too well!). Most of them didn't like the idea of watching a webinar or paying to join. The direct purchase customers will have a hard time with the prices, but they advise that to be turned around and inform them how much they are saving, the quality of the product, etc.. it still won't get them buy! So it's been very frustrating to get this business of the ground. I reach out to anyone who's been successful in this line of business for advice!

Newoak likes this.
  6. KB24

KB24 Active Member

They want "quick" money
    They are not focused
    they are not willing to work
    They make excuses if they don't see results (this doesn't work this is a scam)
    They get distracted (shiny object syndrome)

If they come up with a plan and just work at it until they see results then they can scale but most people don't stck it out long enough to see results.

Newoak likes this.
  7. Newoak

Newoak New Member

Oh I am not alone then, Some interesting reason given, thanks for everyone reply so far... Keep em coming and have a great weekend.

8. Michael Dowds

Michael Dowds New Member

why do people fail well its true the things said in this forum then if a person who comes across this reads the all the comments it will come across as to give them on hope now while the comments above are right so far on one has given anyone a good reason to try this out my view is getting people to come in and try this business should be given some words of encouragement just in case things would work out well for them . best wishes to all

Newoak likes this.
  9. Candicelllen

Candicelllen New Member

Do you find you put in more work than others?

I find most people fail because they do not know the path to success and are not willing to put in the work. The information age is great but it can be hard at times when people feel overwhelmed.

One of the biggest things I had to understand that it takes time to build a foundation, So many people I have worked with just want results now. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Stay strong and persevere :)

payment proof likes this.
  10. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Many fail because they don't know their why and to take it a step further, they don't explore the why not of it all.

If you know your why, really know your why, it makes a difference. Many have a general why. I want to make more money, I want financial independence, and so forth and so on. If your why does not include service to others in some way, or a vision you may find yourself falling back to the old familiar, predictable and easier ways of a JOB!

Asking yourself the why not helps as well. Why do I not have it now? If your answers to this place blame on others or external circumstances you aren't being honest. My why not answer is I am somewhat lazy and I procrastinate for starters. Realizing these are learned behaviors that hold me back, I can now work on changing these behaviors.

If you aren't where you want to be right now, why not?

Dereco Cherry, payment proof and A8ch like this.
  11. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

They fail primary because they give up to soon. Most people are looking to get rich quick and that's just not the case with an home/online business. Another reason is they don't educate themselves on how to market, they have this crazy notion that if they just start link slinging (posting a bunch of links) the checks will just start rolling in.

12. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Excellent list here guys! There are so many reasons as why one could fail, I think it would be great if all of us could know more about it in order to prevent ourselves from falling into the same trap!