Why don't we become direct referrals for each other

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by zhaozilong, Nov 3, 2010.

1. zhaozilong New Member

if you work at home and make money online, surely you are familiar with get-to-paid programs and learn that, although you only earn a very small amount of cash daily but with referrals you can earn quite much money.
    I see many people come here to share knowledge and experiences and then act alone.
    Why don't we become direct referrals for each other or even together make up a team for earning money online.
    How? I already joined some get-to-paid programs and you also did that. But it is possible that there are some programs I have not signed-up and neither have you. At these, if we check the programs to see that they can be trusted and fit our conditions and favour, we can trade reflinks to become direct refs for each other. You make profit for me on this site and I make profit for you on that site. How does that sound?
    I think this is a fair trade that can make both sides better off.
    It is worth to give a try.
    Is there anyone here who are interested in this idea?
    Thanks for your kind attention. (Please forgive me for my bad English)
  2. getagrip Gold Member

Its a good thought, but it really depends on whether or not you believe in what the other person is selling, and how many other programs you want to sign up for. If everyone in the forum did that, it cold get quite messy...like you said, the main purpose of this forum is to share knowledge, but if you get some referrals as a result of the knowledge you require, or the knowledge you share, then more power to you - this is just not the primary emphasis.
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

getagrip: the main purpose of this forum is to share knowledge, but if you get some referrals as a result of the knowledge you require, or the knowledge you share, then more power to you - this is just not the primary emphasis.
    Agreed![IMG]
  4. FreeCashMan Active Member

That may sound ideal but it is problematic even in attempting something. The logistics alone is a nightmare.

And that's not to even get if one should looking to make any good money from PTC with their precious time.

Just go forth and let those who have an interest in what you do, take hold and go forth and hopefully make some money.