Why Haven't You Ever Seen a Lamborghini Commercial on Television Before?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by BranTheMan, Jul 9, 2015.

1. BranTheMan

BranTheMan New Member

Because the people who can afford them aren't sitting around watching TV.

Is see this ALL THE TIME. People on social media whining about how their business isn't succeeding, then 5 minutes later they're off sharing cat pictures and chatting with friends. Then you have these people on forums who ask for advice on how to get more buyers and 5 minutes later you see them in the Off Topic section talking about what color they plan to paint their shed in the backyard.

It's a common thing you'll hear people say... "If I had Bill Gates' money, I wouldn't work at all"
    Yes, you're probably right and that my friend is why you'll never have his money. Bill Gates did not get to where he is today by being just some casual man, who takes a lot of time off, that would anxiously wait for his week vacation time... He became obsessed. He surrounding himself by like minded people and spent every waking moment he had innovating and pushing the number.

MY POINT HERE IS THAT IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU!
    Not your website, not the search engines, not the amount of money you can invest, BUT YOU!
    If you ever want to make it in this internet marketing world, you have to give it your all.
    Stop procrastinating. Stop making excuses. Stop telling yourself you're not good enough.
    Give it 110%

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying to tell your kids to go play in the street next time they need a ride to soccer practice. Family and health comes before everything to me and I hope it does for you too. Without that, this entire internet marketing thing would be meaningless, right?

Now get to work people...
    We're not going to live forever

:D

I will leave you with some motivation

payment proof and YAGOOFT like this.
  2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good point for the most part, but it is more about supply and demand in the case of a Lamborghini, they only manufacture a few and the demand has always been far greater than production. Then again, you are correct, if you could afford one, you wouldn't be induced by an ad on television, you would know you wanted one without any advertisement at all. In my case, I have wanted one for decades, and even if I could afford it, it wouldn't be because I saw an advertisement on TV, it is a strong desire and on my bucket list for years. lol The wealthy watch TV, in fact, everyone watches TV, but everyone hates the commercials, so like everyone, you get motivated by different things, one of my pleasures is watching commercial free TV programs, plus owning a Lambo some day.

Success to all,

3. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

If I wanted to buy a Lamborghini, it wouldn't be because of watching a commercial. However, I do remember watching this commercial trailer a while back....pretty cool!!

YAGOOFT likes this.
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Great video. but probably only for online promotions as it was a three minute video, no commercial I know of is that long, usually cap is one minute, but either way, thanks, enjoyed the video of one of my bucket list rides. lol

Success to all