Why Most Network Marketers Fail

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by kevin664, Dec 31, 2007.

1. mirab

mirab New Member

Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed...
  2. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Not sure if anyone has covered this,

but it's important to do those uncomfortable things that we know are going to produce the results 1st thing not tomorrow or later on today, right now ladies and gentlemen.

Top of the list "prospecting"
    Next "list building"
    Next "following up"

...remaining time your other stuff emails, going out to dinner etc

Break up your daily activities into smaller groupings and allocate a set time of the day. This will help your mind establish the habit of doing.

Keep it simple and you will win over time.

Aaron Riddell
  3. Anthony S

Anthony S New Member

hey folks,
    yes yes yes GREATIDEA you are right, it is not so much about selling it is about people it is about you.... understand that and you are already successful, because you believe in you and that is the key to your prospects believing in you too.
    AARONBIZ and others also make a good point with very good advice about time management which is probably one of the most difficult things to master especailly if you have a full time day job as well as this, such as myself. You must have a practical daily to do list that also includes your family time, after all I think the goal of us all especially fairly new folks myself is to eventually have more of that[​IMG]

well good night and good luck all nice to chat with you.

best wishes
    Anthony Salt

P.S. almost forgot....yes MENTORS I have a few, but a good critic will help too as long as you can keep an open mind, my Wife is mine she is the toughest critic I know[​IMG]...perhaps I will post my thoughts on that in a day or so "when I have the time" [​IMG]

cheers
  4. brimc21

brimc21 New Member

People need to stop thinking about doing it and just do it. You won't learn by just acquiring knowledge; use it. All forms of advertising methods should be tried. Trial and error is the best way to learn.
  5. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Hi folks,

My last two cents on this.

Think back to when you were a child learning how to ride your first bicycle.

You were excited, you had this flash new bike (mine was called a chopper - 70's) but you did not have a clue on how to ride your new bike.

So here I was extremely excited but fearful of falling over as I was not sure on how to retain my balance whilst peddling.

My Dad initially helped me keep my balance by holding my bike as I peddled.....

.....and then he let go. There I was peddling by myself for a second or two anyway, before I lost balance and fell over.

Did it hurt? Yes it did hurt, but I got up and back on my bike and peddled again and again falling over and falling over again and again and again...

Little by little I started to get better at riding my bike. I found if I shifted my weight as I was peddling I retained my balance better and did not fall over as much.

And eventually after TIME I found I became pretty good at riding my bike. My confidence increased as I got better and I started to pick up the tempo and go faster and faster...

So here I was a little kid of 6 or 7 who did not want to give up, even though LEARNING AND DOING hurt physically and mentally.

Tell me this did you have a bike when you were a kid? Did you have a challenge learning to ride it at first? Did you give up?

Giving up was not an option back then for me, was it an option back then for you?

Have a great day.

Aaron Riddell