Why On Earth Would You Want To Call...

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by ShawnCharles, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ShawnCharles

ShawnCharles New Member

Why in the world would anyone want to call their warm market to recruit into their network marketing business?

In my opinion this is a waste of time becuase you only want to talk to qualified prospects such as people already in network marketing. When you call your warm market most likely they do not care about starting a business(especially one of thos pyramid schemes lol)or achieving time and finacial freedom.

I would rather use the Internet to build a list of prospects that are already out there looking to develop themselves into a better networker, build a realtionship with them, then recruit some of them into my business or sell them an information product.

You can't develop multiple streams of income building a network marketing business offline it makes so much more sense to do this online and throw away your warm market list or better yet never write one.

Your new warm list is in your autoresponder.
  2. carterstory

carterstory New Member

I agree, your page already does the weeding of the YES and NO's for you, then your auto-responder gives them the 10 minuet tour, and then if they are interested then you get to talk to them for the "2nd" time.
  3. drunyan

drunyan New Member

I am in total agreement. I have now alienated my warm market (lol). Seriously, I don't dare bring up my business any more around my friends and family. They have all heard it and don't want to hear anymore. Instead, I am using a company who helps me get in through computer generated leads. We get these leads by leading with a capture page and a squeeze page. Then on from there to lead them to our opportunity. By the time we get to the opportunity, the person is qualified as a very interested recruit. This is the best way by far I have found to share my opportunity with people.