Why should join CPA Network rather than an affiliate network?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by katereber, May 9, 2011.

1. katereber

katereber New Member

By joining a cost-per-action network, as a advertiser, you are not spending your advertising money indiscriminately, rather, you only spend when you gain something.

In this model, you only pay CPA Network when the affiliates send you traffic that converts.

Hence, CPA Network maximizes ROI which is not case in traditional affiliate networks.

Feel free to post your comment..

Thanks.. [​IMG]
  2. katereber

katereber New Member

By joining a CPA Network, as a publisher CPA Network will give you access to lots of lucrative, exclusive campaigns which may not be available in traditional affiliate networks.
    You are sure to get higher commission rates than you would on your own. This is your chance to earn industry's highest commissions. [​IMG]
  3. workfromhomepro

workfromhomepro New Member

But affiliate promotion pays higher by a long chalk.

One product affiliate sale can earn me affiliate commission
    of $50, which may be 10 conversion clicks and sign for CPA
  4. gowriter

gowriter Member

I have to agree with you. You can earn money more quickly in a CPA network than you do with traditional affiliate networks. The best selling offers and best performing landing pages are given to you.

You still need to need to split test landing pages within different advertising networks, but as a whole you can earn more quickly than you do in a traditional affiliate network.

Plus, you typically have more opportunities to get paid per lead than per sale which tends to increase conversions.
  5. ericlenhard

ericlenhard New Member

I think that CPA Network may scare your visitors. As I know, this strategy is most commonly used at warez websites.