Why you should attend the next Official Coastal Vacations Seminar in Nashville, Tennessee

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Aug 7, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Attending Coastal Vacations Official Events are important to your success. At these events you'll learn HOW other Coastal Vacations Directors are making money with Coastal Vacations.

You'll learn the official Coastal Tools and you'll be the first to learn about new vacations and tools to build your business.

This is NOT a theory training, its information you will be able to take home with you and apply to your business instantly.

Pat Mesiti, Australia's Tony Robbins will be traveling from Australia and will be speaking in Nashville at this event on Saturday Night.

Nashville, Tennessee is one of the best locations for a training event as it's withing 600 miles of over 50% of the US, providing the best accessability.

I'd like to extend a special invitation to each of you to attend this event and attend a September 7th dinner with me and my team. Email me if you'd like to attend so I can get this arranged.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  2. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Very Important Reminder......

Get your request in early to attend this event. This will be the BEST Coastal event ever. And, more importantly...you'll take home information you can immediatly apply to your business.

This is a new foremat and an improvement on how the events are done. Eliminate all the fluff and you get Easyily applyable knowledge.

Take it from a million dollar earner.....I've learned more at the Official Coastal Events than all the "other" regional events combined.

New things are coming and you don't want to miss out...stay connected.

Jay NaPier
  3. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Jay,
    I do hope to be in Nashville for this event.
    I couldn't make it to the Vegas event and still haven't sent in for the new vacations and new cards. I know we are adding additional vacations and cards to the packages at this event and was wondering if the new material and the Vegas material will be available in Nashville or do we wait until after the event and send in for all the new stuff then?
    Thanks in Advance
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: wapahmwas wondering if the new material and the Vegas material will be available in Nashville

You'll want to send in for the Las Vegas updates ASAP! In past years the only updates that were available were the new ones.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  5. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Thanks Jay
    See ya in Nashville.
    Anyone else from the forum going to Nashville?
    It would be great to meet ya'll in person.
  6. goldmills

goldmills New Member

I'll be in Nashville having fun too! Come sit with me at lunch and dinner and we'll all share secrets to improve our businesses, I'll share if you share! [​IMG]

Jeff

PS - I won't be talking about my system or cross recruiting as that is not allowed.
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: goldmillsI won't be talking about my system or cross recruiting as that is not allowed.

I'm really excited about all the activities taking plan in Nashville. I've seen Pat Mesiti twice this year and he REALLY is the Tony Robbins of Australia.

The seminar will be a neutral zone. Which as Jeff has pointed out means no system selling or cross recruiting. Over the past few years people have taken advantage of the events and put out business cards selling leads and other travel programs. It's a shame.

If you have questions about where to stay in Nashville - Drop me a note.

Jay NaPier
  8. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

I wish I was going to be there! I guess I'm a little jealous [​IMG]

It's not going to work out this time. School will have just started up and my baby is going into Pre-K. It's just bad timing for me.

I would love to see Nashville, plus I could just drive there since I am in Virginia...bummer.

I am going to try for the next one though!

Lora
  9. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Jay
    I'm dropping that note
    where do you suggest for lodging?
    thanks

I'll look for you guys at the seminar
    It's going to be a pleasure meeting everyone.
  10. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Wynadaham Union Station Hotel is a beautiful historic hotel about 3-4 block from the convention center. You'll be able to use your access card or your travel agent card there.

My wife and I stayed there last year - It's a great place to stay.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Nashville.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  11. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Hello All,

Where did you get the ticket?? Do we have it in our package?? Or need to send for it?
    Thx,

lm
  12. jnapier

jnapier New Member

You can goto official coastal training dot com and there's information there. You do have to print, scan and email to reserve your seat. You'll pay at the door.

Jay NaPier
  13. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Thanks Jay.

I guess then see you all in Nashville.

lm
  14. goldmills

goldmills New Member

If you are really lazy... (like me) I just emailed coastal at coanetwork.com and told them I was coming, with all my contact details and my coastal ID. They emailed me a confirmed link back.

You might be be able to go with all the steps... downloading, printing doc, writing on it, scanning it, attaching it and sending it back.

Not the most efficient sign up process in my mind, why can't they just make a simple web form like any other normal business?

Probably cause they don't know how... Jay, since you are on council help these dudes make it easier for people to join ok?

Use your ticket from your L2 or L3 package or pay at the door. No more paying in advance.

I hope Scot shares his conference system again. I am doing a Coastal conference for one of my new members in Ohio the following week and want to make sure I got it down right.

Jeff