wordtracker for seo

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by southbank63, Oct 28, 2007.

1. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Hi Everyone

I know this has probably been discussed before but I cant find a recent post on this subject... do you all use wordtracker for research and seo?

I've been using the free trial version of wordtracker for a couple of months... it is useful but just wondering if I should bite the bullit and buy either the month or the yearly subscription. Just bit reluctant to pay out incaset he full version isnt worth the payout?

So has anyone any firm opinions on the usefulness of worktracker and if it would be a good idea to purchase?

Cheers
    sue
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Sue,

WordTracker is one of the top keyword search programs. Many of the top earners swear by it. You can also look into SEO Elite and Adword Analyzer.

Arguably, these are the top three.

Good Luck!

Newbie Shield
  3. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

ta
    I will take a look x
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

No, I don't use wordtracker for research
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You are going to find websites with less competition with the paid version, since the free trial version only gives you limited results. However, for your first month, I think it would be better just to buy 1 month, rather than pay for a whole year - that way, you will have a better idea of how much you will use it and how much you like it.
  6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

To add to what Getagrip said above, I would understand the free version well and know exactly how you will use it before you spend money on it.

I bet a lot of folks hear about how good it is, but it sits there for months before they are really ready to use it.

Buy it the day you are ready to put it to full use.

Newbie Shield
  7. Tolits

Tolits New Member

I used Wordtracker and it is a powerful tool for keyword research but for aspiring web marketers, I recommend using KeywordSpy - a keyword research technology that will help you know what keywords your competitors are using and how it generates money for them, you can use those keywords to drive traffic to your site and give your business the exposure it needs.

This will give you an opportunity to immediately track down your competitors and gather keywords for the promotional campaign of your online business.

It offers Free trials. It goes with a ClickBank Affiliates Search Engine where you can see the actual market landscape at ClickBank.