Work at Home Dad where My worst enemy is my Wife......

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Luis Baez, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Luis Baez

Luis Baez New Member

Hello Guy's I'm sure probably a lot of you relate to this, I lost my job and have decided to focus on My Marketing Online full-time. I have been doing this since 2005 part-time and not really focus at it because of working full-time.. Unfortunately my Wife does not believe in this kind of Stuff she things i'm wasting my time and Money.. I have Made Money before but not enough to prove her wrong! My reason to do this is not just my Family but I'm tired of working for somebody else and to also see people suffering too and not have a way out either... I want to be the One to provide that to them to show them there is a way out and they don't have to work 2 or 3 jobs or even 12hrs a Day for 5 days.. THAT'S CRAZY!!!!

2. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

"If you're going through hell, keep going!"-Winston Churchill

If this is your dream and all that you are working towards, you will see the results that you desire. Many people go through this with their spouse, but at the same time you need that support to help you through this. What my suggestion would be is to first sit your wife down and explain your passion for working at home and the way you are trying to provide. I would also suggest getting around others who share your mindset, and her as well. A simple way you can do this is to join the Think and Grow Rich MasterMind Group. This is a large group of people who work from home that mastermind and share ideas. We meet every morning go over the principles in the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Monday through Friday. The call is non-company specific, and can give you new motivation towards your goals, as well as help your wife to understand the journey you are on.

You can learn more about this group at this website http://www.thinkandgrowrichaudios.com Best of luck to you on your journey, and hope to hear you on the call!

payment proof likes this.
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Not having your wife's support can be a serious obstacle to overcome. It can weigh on your mind and certainly deflate some of your enthusiasm. The trick, and the challenge, is to use the emotions it stirs up in you to propel yourself forward. Create a workable plan, and then buckle down and do whatever it takes to get on with advancing to your goals.

Success is the ultimate mind-changer.

Hermas

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    drknlvly6781 and payment proof like this.
  4. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I know what you are going through. Had family members say "get a real job" "your wasting your time" "This internet marketing thing is a scam" They all shut up when I showed them my first check. Ever since then I knew that making money online was "real" and it just pushed me more. P.M me maybe I can help you out.

payment proof likes this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

The opportunities to make money online are as big as the Internet itself. There are many entrepreneurs online making money with their own sites, blogs, products, services, etc.

Has your wife ever made an online purchase? If she has ever spent money online, does she not believe that retailers make money online? ;)

6. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Funny,

Yes, I can relate to that scenario, as can many I know in the home business arena. Some will never admit a home business is the way to go, but having been in many businesses over the years, I don't want to hear it, and I don't. Some are great, some not, so what, it is those who never quit who succeed and have last laugh. I have been working from home for past three decades and would never start a traditional business again.

Success to all,

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have been in your shoes Luis and what I had to realize was that until I actually WAS making some money, my husband had every right in the world not to believe in my efforts. I have seen people try to make money at home for years, without ever making anything worth shaking a stick at. It takes a lot of effort and a huge learning curve for anything you do online.

Once I started making money, he was totally impressed tho.

JTBivens and drknlvly6781 like this.
  8. GTR

GTR New Member

WOW ... you've been marketing for 8 years and you're not making a livable wage????? I understand your wife's opinion. I would say you are selling the wrong products or in the wrong program. You should be making a livable wage after 2 years. If not then it's time to try something different.

Depending on what you want to sell or what your specialty is, I know a few Affiliate Programs that you might want to try. I do suggest you pick one program and stick to it unless they benefit each other.

Best of luck!

JTBivens likes this.