Work-At-Home Data Entry

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by RedFirePhoenix, Feb 8, 2010.

1. paul10

paul10 New Member

My contribution to this topic is that data entry is not realistic means of earning income online.they are only another type of scam.

I joined one some time ago,but i needed up there as affiliate marketer,a situation where i will have to enter data and wait until the data i enter make a sales before i get paid.

But i could not wait when i discovered what it is,so i quit the nonsense program.

Now i think am happy with the work at home program i found.

2. byrdmarketing

byrdmarketing New Member

I haven't personally try work-at-home-data-entry.com yet and wouldn't like to say it a scam or not without having tested it first myself but I'm also looking legitimate work at home and did some research and came across this review site that claims to have try & tested this data entry site and a few others as well and they say its legitimate work at home opportunity. Here the review link to see for your self and make your own opinion but there no guarantee on how accurate this review site information...

Review Link: http://www.consumer-rated.com/Work_From_Home_Data_Entry.html

Good Luck

3. zvirtual1

zvirtual1 New Member

I bought this when I first started on the internet and it is not a scam. They teach ways to make money on the internet. It is kind of like a crash course on the internet. They teach a lot of information that is worthwhile, so someone can stay of clear of internet scams.

They say they will teach you to make money, and they do. Some are better than others, and they are diverse so anyone can try them all or some of them. It is mostly affiliate marketing methods, but they also show you how to set up a blog step by step with videos. They also have a typing program for the beginner.

You also get a lot free programs that you can use. I often use it today as a reference guide [​IMG].

4. Favour4030

Favour4030 New Member

The only place you are most likely to get a legitimate typing job are odesk, elance and freelance, the rests are 99.9% scam!

5. mbasa

mbasa Member

My only observation is that data entry adverts can be misleading because the one I bought turned out to be a step by step guide to doing affiliate marketing.

6. jay63ar

jay63ar New Member

Actually if you hunt thru craigslist you may actually find a few data entry positions. I have one right now extracting email addresses from travel tradeshow magazines and websites for an online travel news company. It is possible but takes hard work finding the true ones.

7. fashiontrend28

fashiontrend28 New Member

I agree I was a freelancer for five years until I went back to work full-time. I work for a few companies but I've got scammed three times. Please be aware of people asking you to print checks, mystery shop, these companies are scams. I am a living witness.

8. sunnyblue

sunnyblue New Member

To away from scam, you need to get work as a freelancer, try joining some freelance sites, bid on data entry projects and if you are selected then you would be awarded the project, this is legitimate way of doing data entry jobs from home.

9. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Beware of any data entry positions that ask you to pay an up front fee, ask you to post on sites like Craigslist, or ask you to type captchas.

10. fordd22

fordd22 New Member

I've checked out a lot of data entry sites and have yet to find one. My suggestion is to try sales and marketing online. In my searches for a work at home job I have come to find that you can make some pretty good extra cash from it.

11. cooper betty

cooper betty New Member

Avoid and be aware of Scam. Follow these steps - 1. Do proper research about the company - 2. Many data entry scams will ask you to pay an administrative fee to get up and running 3. Don't trust testimonials on a company's website.

12. Lori Harp

Lori Harp New Member

YES - There are legit positions out there. Just a word of advice.. Don't buy a list or only membership access.

I don't do medical transcription or data entry.. But I do get paid to blog.

Good Luck!!!
    Lori

13. Shellon

Shellon New Member

Talfighel,

I agree with you! So many desire to get something, but don't want to give anything. In my opinion, the very thing/s you are willing to let go, will determine what you will receive. One must sow before reaping!! And stop looking at good opportunities as a short term investment; rather change your mindset and think long term.