Work At home Ideas please

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by monusonu, May 23, 2011.

1. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

For a work at home idea, i would advise anyone to get in to blogging. Setup a blog on a very popular niche such as wedding dresses or dog training, then post unique articles each day containing affiliate links to related products.

Signup with adsense, amazon, clickbank, paydotcom, shareasale, commission junction, and add as many affiliate products as you possibly can without cluttering the blog up too much.

You can get adsense, clickbank and amazon plugins to put ads directly in to posts for a better click through rate.

2. chrissy80

chrissy80 New Member

Hi
    Have you tried filling in surveys? I dont have a list of legit sites, but i do go to panelopinion from time to time. Their surveys are not long, and the more you fill them, the more money you get into your account. Once you get 10 dollars, they send you a check. I do it from time to time, I am not so active though. You should try them.

3. cebr2

cebr2 New Member

When looking at a home business I have found that you need to find one that provides residual income. if the product you are trying to sell is not something the people want month after month then for the months when no one needs your product or service there will be no income. When I was choosing what to do with a work at home business my focus was on getting into a business with a high reorder rate i.e 95% or more.

Momma z likes this.
  4. brina1325i

brina1325i New Member

Hi, I do surveys from home, it's not alot of money but it does pay a bill or two.

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Charlene,

Yes, repeat customers are ideal, especially if they are on automatic re-order. However, you can still create residual income without that type of ideal set up.

Instead of repeat customer orders, you can have a constant and steady flow of new customers. Either way, you are have a continual income generated, which I think is the goal of most of us who tackle online marketing.

What I personally love about internet marketing is that you don't even have to sell your own products. You can earn affiliate commissions and/or advertising income which frees up your time and allows you to "work" when you are able and let it ride when you aren't. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Sabrina,

Surveys can be fun. I started out doing surveys myself a few years ago, but soon learned that I was never going to make much long term income from them.

I ended up (thankfully) learning how to build websites about subjects that I really enjoyed to earn a regular full time income, but I'll let you in on a little secret...

In spite of that, I still have two survey site memberships that I have kept up for fun and the little extra gift cards and cash they bring in. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

7. benjaminsoon

benjaminsoon New Member

I'd have to agree with cebr2 though. Things with return orders generally would be the easiest to maintain long term. I personally tap into the international food/grocery business. Food order tends to be repeat orders hence why I think this would work long term.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

8. MRamsden

MRamsden New Member

get yourself on facebook, friendsreunited, twitter, linked in - whatever your business or idea. Talk to everyone you do know and everyone you don't! Ask successful friends for advice - how did they get started.. and be brave and look forward!

We use a lot for party planning - bookings and for searching for new consultants.

9. segment

segment New Member

10. morienars

morienars New Member

Hello there! for me I agree to everyone who says blogging, it's fun because you get to talk about things that you like and in return some companies gives you freebies to review their products. [​IMG]

11. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

Adsense won't get you that much money anymore in my opinion. I would definitely go with promoting Amazon products. You can earn a 4% commission on each sale you make. and it doesn't have to be the product you're promoting, it can be anything.

12. I like ARISE you can work around your schedule as long as you work the hours your agreed upon you are good. You will get paid an hourly rate. Which is great because if there is no call volume you still get paid. But if there is a lot of call volume you have the chance of making more then your hourly pay

13. bugsbuni70

bugsbuni70 New Member

I would suggest something like Avon or their other brand Mark I have worked for Avon and it's a good company .

14. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

monusonu: Hi talfighel,

I don't have much contacts for MLM ....

Thanks
    Online, you don't need any contacts.

Many MLM companies online give you your own "sales" page and all you have to do to recruit others is to advertise your page. It is really easy but too many people make things too complicated.

15. weblogger

weblogger New Member

spend time learning in initial phase and equip with one skill and focus on improving it example: article writing which can give you instant results and has huge ongoing demand..

Info overload may be costly and focus on one thing at a time, take tiny steps that shows progress slow and steady.

IM services like article writing, wp set up, backlink services are always hot... Free lancing sites like freelancer, elancer, fiverr could help you make your first dollar online...

All the best.

16. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse New Member

monusonu

Thank you for your message.
    there are so many ways to make money online. I would say that it depends on what you like doing.
    For example there is facebook marketing. Forum marketing.

Then you have to work out what neche to get into !

If you messge me I can give you some pointers.

Simon

17. everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl New Member

It really depends on how much money you are trying to make. Supplemental income? Full time income? Supplemental income can be made pretty much anywhere, it's the full time income where you can live comfortably without worrying is what intrigues me. It seems that building products is what gets a lot of people to this point.

18. alina ramona

alina ramona New Member

hi i am a mum of 3 and i want to work.i am from roumania and actualy i live in italy.it is very interesting this forum is help me to understand how and what .sorry for my mistakes of languages but i need time for learn english.good joob and thanks.

19. number1priority

number1priority New Member

I am a consultant for LaBella. I market Gift Baskets and other gifts. It is great for me as there is no inventory to buy or manage and they give you absolutely ALL of the tools. Opportunities that require very little personal investment are the ones that I tend to gear towards. And ones that follow up with you and you hear from regularly!

20. try2vape

try2vape New Member

I used to do medical transcribing years back when I was home with the kiddo's. Have you considered that?