WORK AT HOME IN CALIFORNIA?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by BEACH7HOUSE, Jan 12, 2011.

1. BEACH7HOUSE

BEACH7HOUSE New Member

Hi, I am new to this. But I thought I would sign on to this forum because I am having trouble finding my first work-at-home call center job. I went online and tried to apply to a couple of companies. But they won't take me because I live in California. Does any one know of a work-at-home call center company that will accept CA applicants like me? Thx!!!!
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Why don't you do a search for it on Google and see if there is any topic about it.

I am sure that there is.

Tal
  3. Nathalie Larame

Nathalie Larame New Member

Hi there,

Looking for a work at home career can be difficult.

I've been working from home for 5 yrs. now. This is something you can do from the California as well.

This is a company that has been around for 26 yrs. and is BBB accredited.

If you are researching home business' from home, I'm sure you will find it a very interesting option.

Good luck!

Nathalie
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

That's interesting - I never knew living in CA made a difference. Wonder why that is? I never worked for a call center but you would think you could find something somewhere. Have you asked over at the wahm.com/forum yet? There are a bunch of folks there that do this kind of thing and they may be able to help you more.

Good luck!
  5. weebitty

weebitty Member

Remember to check out whatever company you apply to and you shouldn't have to pay to get a "job" so bear that in mind. There are alot of scams out there. If you are unsure check it out on google or come back in here and ask maybe someone can help you with it. Wish you luck with it.
  6. annalaurab

annalaurab Member

If you haven't already, check Monster.com They have a lot of legit work from home jobs.
  7. neveenapink

neveenapink New Member

that is strange you can not find one in cali. I guess for that particular thing you are trying to do they are not looking for people right now, but in cali there are a lot of opportunities for work at home. I know this because when i was searching for opportunities i would be so annoyed by the fact they were always looking for atlanta, california, texas, and new york residents! Jeesh it got on my nerves lol. You might need to stray away from the call center positions for a while and look at other work at home opportunities. Post a thread asking if anybody know of any work at home opportunities that are hiring and paying good. There are most likely more than a hand ful of people on this forum that can give you some tips. I have a few tips myself. PM me if you need any help. Good luck
  8. doncross

doncross New Member

I just want to chip in here that you have to do your due diligence and verify that these companies are real.Anyone that tells you to pay before giving you the job,seems like a scam to me.