Work at home in india

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by preetizbac, Mar 17, 2009.

1. preetizbac

preetizbac New Member

Hi everyone,

I am trying for a genuine work from home job site for indians.All the work from home jobs that i have come across are for US/UK residents.I am from india and i am trying literally hard to find a genuine site where we can work and earn money.

Anybody in this forum who is from India and is earning genuinely by doing work at home.

Please do help.

Thanks in advance

2. todybird

todybird New Member

Hi, there are many sites which pay the members irrespective of the location through paypal.

3. garygoh

garygoh New Member

If you are thinking of making some extra income, there are many international surveys site that accept your application outside US.

4. BigD

BigD New Member

There are many businesses that are worldwide.

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

u can do paid survey.. there are many site that accept other than US or Canada. it easy if u buy the book.
    or u can do affiliate marketing by clickbank

6. aufelia

aufelia New Member

The one gary goo mentioned didnt work from Norway, had to cancel the account

7. johnkhoo

johnkhoo New Member

I would say the best work from home site is GetAFreelancer.com.There are various jobs available. If you have a specialty, you can offer your service to project owners and make real money for each project completion.

8. elle14

elle14 New Member

johnkhoo: I would say the best work from home
    site is GetAFreelancer.com.There are various jobs available. If you have a specialty, you can offer your service to project owners and make real money for each project completion.

Yeah right. as long as you have an ability to their offer. You can apply in odesk.. They will help you to find a freelancer job. I hope it might help [​IMG]

9. dmeadan

dmeadan New Member

Try jobspooler.com. You dont' have to bid for jobs and you can do as much as you'd like -- it's completely legit and you can be paid either via PayPal or Moneybookers. If you're really looking to be an entrepreneur you can look at their wrangler program -- but that was a bit too much work for me. I just like doing the little stuff -- about an hour a day, make a few dollars and that's it.

10. sarah84

sarah84 Guest

how does jobspooler.com work? could i get work there?

11. dmeadan

dmeadan New Member

Jobspooler works like this: You just sign up and then browse the work board. Since it's in beta there aren't many jobs on the board. But if something fits your skills (or many don't require special skills at all), then check the job, Proceed to Assignment, Take the Assignment, do the work and Submit Work. You don't need to bid or anything. If the work is satisfactory, you'll get paid to your JobSpooler account. Once you've accumulated at least $10, you can cash out via either Moneybookers or PayPal -- both places you need to open an account.

Do as many tasks (threads) as you'd like.

That's it. So yes, you can get work there.

12. sarah84

sarah84 Guest

i tried to read one out of them's job, i were in confusion to understand lol

13. ongtina

ongtina New Member

The sites I review pays internationally. I know there are people from India that joins.

14. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Forget about JOBS. Start looking for a legitimate money making opportunity. There are many of them online.

Tal

15. dannielangel

dannielangel New Member

You can try ODESK. I have tried there, but the problem is that many of the providers on ODESk creates a company. So if you are individual, try to create a blog. Make it popular by making attractive articles or post then apply adsense. Then wallaH.. Wait for the money to come on your very hand...

Hope this help!
    preetizbac

16. sarauk

sarauk New Member

talfighel: Forget about JOBS. Start looking for a legitimate money making opportunity. There are many of them online.
    I agree, There are so much mlm companies that allow international members. You market the product from home, your only dealing will be through online.

17. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Check out the work at home job postings at Craigslist, Quikr also