Work at home, isn't that tough.

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by lisafox, Oct 29, 2010.

1. lisafox

lisafox Guest

Hi,
    Started working as a transcriptionist recently. Enjoying a lot as was getting frustrated sitting at home with no work. Tried earlier also but got fooled by the scams. This time got a genuine job. I want to share the sites which have helped me me do so.

How to set up your own Transcription office : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6X53XNlmW0

Company's URL : http://www.transcriptionvendors.com
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks Lisa - would you mind keeping us posted on how it works out for you? There are a lot of people looking for stuff like that.
  3. lisafox

lisafox Guest

You are welcome !

Definitely I will be posting regularly on how it has worked for me. I know there are a lot of people who gets fooled by the scams and as I've faced it I will try my best that no other person gets into that. Its really very frustrating.

I am adding my company's URL for whom I'm working right now :

http://www.transcriptionvendors.com/

I'm sure this will help a lot of people out here searching for work from home jobs.
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Thanks Lisa.

Keep us posted on how it works for you.

Tal
  5. Doggy Minder

Doggy Minder New Member

Thank you Liza for sharing. Please keep us updated on this site. If possible please attach a proof of payment. We will be joining under your link.
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Help me understand what type of income are you talking about here that makes this appear to be a viable actual home income job?

Yes there's a free registration and version but clearly the "work" only goes to those when there aren't any paid members that are paying the monthly fee. Now assuming that no paid member is not going to let such work pass them by how viable is this for a person at no cost?

Then are you getting any of the monthly free for referrals (particularly if you are not a paid referral)? If not then, I can't see how this makes any sense to be presented as an online job to a person.

With those type of monthly fees there are several business, including mine, that would make people a serious 4-figures plus monthly residual income.

I'm not trying to bust anyone's bubble, I'm saying that this looks as suspect as the scams you stated are out there.

But rescue me if I'm wrong (I'm not personally looking for a job, btw).
  7. lisafox

lisafox Guest

Yeah! It is a viable home income job. The registration is not free. You have to pay some amount for it. And if this was a scam i wouldn't have started off with such a thread. According to your point of view you are absolutely right as there are many scams which takes some amount for registration and fools you after it. This company doesn't promise any figure salary as the income totally depends upon the project.