Work at home jobs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

2. lisa786

lisa786 New Member

Thanks for giving the list but these companies are reliable?
  3. Vishal P. Rao

Yes, these companies are reliable or I won't be listing them here [​IMG]
  4. kandmj

kandmj New Member

Can anyone add to this list? or do we email you, then you add to the list. I just bought a home workers directory recently, so I was just curious.
  5. Vishal P. Rao

Hi Monica,

The above are not promotional/affiliate links. Whenever I come across members mentioning a company they are happy with and is not listed here, I include it. If you are satisfied with any company, you can post it. If found credible, I'll consider including in the above list.
  6. Hey Vishal,

I'm going to include a link to this thread in today's post on my blog. I hope you don't mind.

Thanks,

Joe
  7. Vishal P. Rao

8. jacky4

jacky4 New Member

9. ms4stuff

ms4stuff New Member

10. UntroddenRd

UntroddenRd New Member

Assemble products at Home- http://www.homeemploymentnational.com/
    (My hopes are never too high on these)
    Bilingual insurance agents to work from home must be licensed in FL- [email protected]
    Online Media Buyer with SEO, cost per click exp
    www.cybercoders.com
    MDT Diirect seeking people to listen to calls and categorize them form home www.mdtdirect.com
    Account Manager for IT Staffing Firm- [email protected]
    Toll Brothers is seeking a web designer from NJ, NY, PA, or DE
    http://www.tollcareercenter.com/
    Teletech hiring for call center and a few other positions- click here
  11. pcwork

pcwork New Member

For the assembly job , was it posted on craigslist?
  12. UntroddenRd

UntroddenRd New Member

It could have been but that is not where I saw it. I think it was Hot Jobs, either that or Career Builder.
  13. dppls

dppls New Member

Work at home jobs putting stuff together don't pay that much... believe me I know... It take ALOT of work to get to make money that is worth it...

There is no way to make money quick... I recommend starting your blog, and getting people to read it, then advertise... Slowly but surely, you'll be making some moolah!
  14. dap

dap New Member

Are all these jobs meant for people living in the USA?
  15. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: dapAre all these jobs meant for people living in the USA?
    Yes, most of the above jobs are for people in USA. In India, it is yet to take off.
  16. skeeter531

skeeter531 New Member

Hello All- I am a nurse of 18 years- would like to begin working at home- I have an interveiw with Convergys to begin work at home- has anyone worked for Convergys? Can any one give me any advise-------Thanks
  17. Jayne48

Jayne48 New Member

Thanks for the links Vishal. Some of these look interesting.
  18. tim

tim New Member

Hi,

what kind of pay do we get if we do work from home?
    is it going to be on a hourly basis? or based on the job

and what is the guarantee that we get for our payments if the jobs are from other country

-Tim
  19. Anna

Anna New Member

Thank you for the list of sites Vishal, I am going to check them all out! Appreciate it![​IMG]
  20. lauraspawn

lauraspawn New Member

The type of pay you receive from jobs that allow you to work from home varies with the position and type of work. Many companies, if hiring an ongoing assistant for clerical tasks, will pay by the hour. Others will base pay on each project, if it is for a specified amount of time, or until a certain project has been completed.

If you proofread, edit or are involved in transcription, the pay can be based on 'per words' in the manuscript. The pay rate can be higher depending on how much the company pays an in office employee, because they will not have to provide the office and usually benefits for the at home worker.