1. New registrations are temporarily disabled until 10th. Thanks for your co-operation.

Work at home jobs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Feb 13, 2006.

1. brujj1 New Member

I am getting my first check soon. I am very happy and excited. Working from home has made me a happier person at home. Especially after I saw that my check will be mailed soon.
  2. Anna New Member

Of course getting paid to not leave your house can make you happy, I'm on the same boat as you! Good luck with making more from home in the future, [IMG]
  3. JaY o New Member

I found that i like the Average Joe system Alot, Customer Support is excellent and the course is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, And i was just starting out in Affilate Marketing.
  4. lauraspawn New Member

I have worked with AssistantMatch for several months now. I signed a contract with them as an independent contractor, but you can sign on as an actual employee if you want. They have to "accept" you first though and do a background check and phone interview before hiring you and offering you positions.

www.assistantmatch.com
  5. pcwork New Member

How much does Assistantmatch pay?
  6. mrsdanskin New Member

Check out Alpine Access and Talk2Type as they offer home employment. You won't become rich but you can make money and work from home.

[IMG]
  7. dooley New Member

Do any of these companies accept people who live in california, specificially Los Angeles?
  8. gramamin1 New Member

Do you have any input/success stories from anyone who has been placed through "at-home works"?
  9. elane New Member

I have only been successful with 2 companies who did not charge you anything. I found them through my friend who referred me. One is no longer in business and the other I currently use is irononguru.com services. They drop ship tshirts and they have just went public. I have used them for almost a year now and they have been great! If you sell on ebay or have an online store, try them. They even let you put your own designs on their shirts and mousepads. I never paid any upfront costs or fees. Little company but legit. If anyone has any other legit companies, please let me know. Thought I'd share my experience. thanks!
  10. pcwork New Member

Quoting: gramamin1Do you have any input/success stories from anyone who has been placed through "at-home works"?

Do you have the url of the website? Most websites hire on the basis of your qualifications
  11. lauraspawn New Member

It depends on the position you are offered. Mine pays $12/hour currently working for a Dr. checking his voicemail and making travel arrangements.
  12. fanlin New Member

I applied to Apline Access a couple days ago.

I found the application process that the application process was easy.

I'm currently in the "Pre-Interview" state of the process. Waiting to hear back from them.

I'll keep you informed.
  13. Farmer_Ted New Member

What's a realistic salary to expect from them?

[Signature removed. Update through preferences - Admin]
  14. fanlin New Member

I have no idea, I couldn't seem to find that information on their website. If I make it to a phone interview, I'll let you know.
  15. jakesolochek New Member

Get into MySpace. Right now its a gold mind. I have been messing around with myspace for about a month and so far i built myself up to make around $300 steadly income. and im only 16 years old. so why cant you guys do the same? I use great program all the other marketers use right now which is buddypromoter
  16. jackpot New Member

protypist.com. It is a Type Centre. They contract you out to do label transcription outsorcing. Has anybody dealt with them. They don't respond I guess till you register. Thanks.
  17. robertlaf New Member

Quoting: jakesolochekGet into MySpace. Right now its a gold mind. I have been messing around with myspace for about a month and so far i built myself up to make around $300 steadly income. and im only 16 years old. so why cant you guys do the same? I use great program all the other marketers use right now which is buddypromoter
    How do you make the money? You have 29 million friends on myspace?
  18. bill4488 New Member

Working from home is an amazing opportunity
  19. Viajero Latino New Member

I just want to give a WAH job lead.

They called me for a job but Im just really too busy right now with
    my NWM business. I have had a few hard working and dedicated
    people recently join my team and Its just been crazy around here lately.

But if your Bi-lingual and have some phone experience they are looking to Hire you. The pay is not much but for a WAHM or someone without a job I think its OK.

They told me that there going to pay $10 an hour paid weekly. All you need is a computer a landline internet and know how to speak spanish. Thats it.

www.carisasandersmarketing.com

God Luck
  20. mlynn Member

Quoting: dpplsWork at home jobs putting stuff together don't pay that much

Do they really pay? I thought those are scam work-at-home jobs? Thanks.