Work at home leads?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by NextStep, Apr 27, 2007.

1. NextStep

NextStep New Member

Hi.

I can get a few hundred people a day to fill out a form with their information on my makemoney.com/workathome.com/workonline.com sites.

Where can these leads be sold and for how much?

Also, what other monetization options are there to maximize proffits?

Many thanks.
  2. Global

Global New Member

Good day,

Contact the big MLM and work at hom ecompanies and see if they will bite on this.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Depends on which country they are from. There are some companies that pay on a CPA basis
  4. aldanson

aldanson New Member

how much do you want to sell them for?
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I have a double optin mailing list, anyone can advise how it can be monetised
  6. changemylife

changemylife New Member

NextStep...

I am curious, why aren't you utilizing these optins? All Internet Marketers know there is a direct correlation between optins and your bank account.

I am sure everyone here has heard the phrase, "The money is in the list." If this is true, why are you selling away?

The fact that you are generating leads tells me you are in the Direct Selling industry (MLM, NLM, RM and Internet Marketer).

I have multiple lists of thousands I market to over and over. Why would I give my hard earned money away? It does not make sense?

Please explain?
  7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: changemylifeI am sure everyone here has heard the phrase, "The money is in the list." If this is true, why are you selling away?

We all are good at one thing. A marketer need not be a good copywriter. He may be very good in driving traffic but when it comes to closing the sale, he may be an amateur. A programmer writes code but he is not a marketer, he just writes code. Now the person who markets the software makes a killing out of the code. See the analogy?
  8. opendomain

opendomain New Member

...yeah but if you have a list consisting of the numbers he's takling about even if he's a horrible horrible salesperson and can only get .01% to convert to whichever site he promotes he's still looking to make a KILLING... definitely worth way more.

NextStep,
    either you don't know you're sitting on a gold mine, or you do and don't know how to use it. Either way CALL ME[​IMG]
    I can definitely turn those numbers into $$$ for you.
    623-388-4873

I'll send you a PM with more info.