Work at home mum from London

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by DianeCorriette, Feb 16, 2010.

1. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

its 1.20am and here I am on my computer joining a forum. That says either I am too dedicated or I really need to get a life [​IMG]

I make my living online and in 2010 am slowly tearing myself away from my computer more to spend life offline but some days are better than others.

A mum of 3 who are all growing up fast it has become easier for me to focus now on building a business rather than having a load of sites around!

I love social networks and run one with 8,000 members from an island in the Caribbean and this year I decided to start one to help mums who want to get started online.
    I am hoping to do more offline work than online!

A few weeks ago I became an instructor for Site Build It and can now offer their training in London and most of my income is generated from selling my services. I want to change that so most of my income is from selling information products and I get to just write and make videos when I want!

So that's me. My goal with being online is to be able to take my laptop anywhere in the world and live there for months at a time because my business is online. That dream starts from 2012.

Right now at age 43 I have been looking into middle age women and fitness because sitting all day does nothing for the waistline.

Look forward to getting to know you all
    Diane

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Diane - good to have you and look forward very much to hearing your voice in the forum...

... and I love SBI![​IMG]

3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Diane,

Great goals. I love the look of your new site. Great concept. I don't know how you have time for it all. I have enough trouble keeping up with all of my sites, so I don't know how you get it all done. [​IMG]

I hope those plans come to fruition for you. I'm loving getting my income from online too. It makes such a difference in the flexibility you can have in life.

Welcome and blessings,
    Angie

4. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

Thanks mountainmom [​IMG]

Thanks Angie. I am at home all day and the kids are old enough to cook! Now I have two teens there are at least 4 out of 7 days that the two of them will cook leaving me free.

The internet is a wonderful way to work!

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

DianeCorriette: So that's me. My goal with being online is to be able to take my laptop anywhere in the world and live there for months at a time because my business is online. That dream starts from 2012.
    mhm - that's me,too - I am hoping it'll happen a little quicker than that but then I also know that 2012 will be here before we know it. [​IMG]

6. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Yes, the benefit of internet is immense to our lives. We are able to do so many things with our fingertips sitting at home! Such is the power of internet.
    Happy to learn you are doing so many things at a time Diane! We all mums must utilise our time and energy constructively and you are a inspiration.

7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Diane,

Nice to see you join us here in the forum. Looking forward to reading your future posts and let's all make this year our best year ever.

We can all do it even though some of you here are not there yet. You can do it too. Just never give up.

Tal

8. Lauram

Lauram New Member

Welcome Diane,
    Nice looking web site! I'm very new to online business and am driven by my little girl to make it work...I don't mind the hard work, so I'm sure it'll happen one day!
    Looking forward to your future posts and I'm with you on taking the computer and working from 'wherever'!!
    Cheers!