work from home in US without visa

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by bhu_23, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. bhu_23

    bhu_23 New Member

    I am not authorized to work in the US cos I am on a h4. but i also don't wanna sit around the house wasting time. Is there a way I can work from home and still not have legal issues? I am really confused. Please advise.
  2. happywife

    happywife Gold Member

    That's a very interesting question! I don't know the legal ins and outs of this one, but if I were to guess, I would think that you could generate income online as long as you weren't "working" for someone else as an employee.

    The more I toss it around in my mind, the less satisfied I am with the conclusions I'm drawing. I think this one maybe should be directed to the office where you were granted your visa.

    I sure do admire your desire to DO SOMETHING. If you can get the go-ahead to develop an online income, you can really put that time to good use and create yourself a long term income that will follow you anywhere in the world that you decide to live.

  3. pcwork

    pcwork New Member

    You could give your non-US address for correspondence and sign up.
  4. fatima39

    fatima39 New Member

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful options working at home

Share This Page