Working From Home

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Jermaine97, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Jermaine97

Jermaine97 New Member

Working at home offers a flexible lifestyle for a person to be able to spend more time with their family and it helps to cut your expenses down as well. They also present a challenge to the entrepreneur to maintain focus and professionalism, but if you are dedicated you can be successful doing it.

2. DaveBeck

DaveBeck New Member

Hey Jermaine97,

That's right my friend...working from home has many advantages.

But can be a struggle at times when first getting started. I know it was for me.

Maintaining focus, motivation, and dedication will get you there.

3. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

Jermaine97
    I absolutely agree with your ideas of working at home. Heres my top 3.

1 Have a passion for what you are doing, this will be the difference between success and failure.

2 Make absolutley sure you have the proper training and techniques to follow, otherwise you will not no were to start

3 Make sure you treat your new home business like a job, do not let yourself get side tracked, have a set time to do certain things with no distractions.

4. weblearner

weblearner New Member

Surely working at home offers a flexible lifestyle but it is not as easy as it seen for newbie.
    It'll take more time to understand how it works for full time internet marketer but for par time it is OK.
    And I think it's a business not job you should treat like this.

5. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

Just be sure to not work at home in your pajamas! haha Part of being professional, is feeling the part. You will be more productive if your next in slacks and a robe all day! [​IMG]

6. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

Jermaine97
    I absolutlety agree. Having a passion for what you are doing is also the difference between success and failure.

7. NewRich23

NewRich23 New Member

If you stay dedicated working from home shouldn't be a problem. I just try to do more than I did yesterday, this is a way to ensure that I keep production up.

8. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

I agree, the hardest part is building your business at the beginning with no money comming in. I found it also to be the most exciting time because everything I did was for my family and was passionate about it.

9. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

I agree with your take Jermaine.

Focus, focus, focus. If you can concentrate you'll have no problem being a successful work at home entrepreneur. Focus on what needs to be done in the moment. The more successful acts the more successful you become.

There are many awesome benefits but here's one: Freedom.

You are free to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. In the same vein you must work when the work needs to be done.

Today is a gorgeous day in New Jersey which should reach around 90 degrees. I plan to enjoy a nice long walk but other than that no beach for me. I see the Big Picture at all times. I'm inspired to work today so I roll with it. I enjoy what I'm doing so I don't even look at it as a big sacrifice. The more responsible choices I make the closer I am to full freedom, financially and otherwise.

It's vital to keep your goals front and center or you'll steer off course. Always remember the Big Picture and you'll be up to the challenge at all times.

10. omrishabbat

omrishabbat New Member

It is allways important to have the passion and the focus but i like to add also persistence, without it you will never succeed...