Worldmark by Wyndham properties

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by griffiths, Oct 11, 2007.

1. griffiths

griffiths New Member

Is anyone aware if we can get access to Wyndam properties (formerly known as trendwest)?

My wife and I attended a timeshare presentation and I was quite impressed with their resort. I just hate the fact that you have over $500 a year in maintance fees irregardless if you travel or not! They have a program similiar to our burn week specials, but once again, we can get access to much much more with a $1295 membership to coastal as compared to $15000 for a basic ownership plus the $500/yr.

Any thoughts or insights?

Brandon
  2. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Fairfield Resorts has also taken on the name Wyndham (not sure what the business arrangement is) but the Fairfield Resorts are also incredible.

(My thoughts are that I think it is time for me to sell my timeshares!)

[​IMG]

Thanks for posting this!
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

We have access to RCI, Wyndham, and many, many resorts. The biggest benefit I see is being able to stay at these resorts without purchasing a timeshare.

I'm on vacation in Orlando now. I'm staying at the beautiful Celebration World Resort. Paid $355 for the week. I've stayed at the Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort during peak season for just $125 per night.

We have tons of option.

Jay NaPier
  4. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Yes here in Williamsburg Fairfield is now Wyndham.
  5. griffiths

griffiths New Member

I would like to be more specific and ask about "worldmark" by wyndham. There are about 60 resorts in the world. they can be viewed at worldmarkbywyndham dot com. One of the resorts is located in my hometown and is an emmaculate resort.

If we do get access to these what is the manner of securing such a vacation. vouchers or online partners?

Thanks.
  6. victorious

victorious New Member

YES! The new All-inclusive Wyndham vacation for Level 3 directors is available now; just released last September 2007 in Nashville, TN. I am excited about traveling to my home country, the Dominican Republic and enjoying that amazing all-inclusive vacation in the beautiful Caribbean island!