Worst Marketing Strategy??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by homebus, Oct 27, 2008.

1. businessonapage

businessonapage New Member

westfam11: The worst marketing strategy is to "Not do any marketing at all".
    All the replies here make sense to me. But the point from Westfam11 would have to be my pick.

Since being self-employed and trying to market what services and products I have at my resources, it wasn't until I read the point below that I actually stopped planning and started doing.

The book suggested that marketing and/or running a business was like learning to hit a ball ... If you don't grab the bat and swing at the ball you'll never hit the ball. Even if you miss, you won't get better unless you try again.

So, relating this back to marketing, unless you try to one form or another of marketing, then you'll never make a sale, if you don't sell it might be said that you aren't in business.
  2. irishguru

irishguru New Member

Myworst had to be duplicate article submission I thought it would be worth it to submit to 50 different article sites.. but really it wasted about 4 hours of my life.
  3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Email blasting I've found to be a straight up scam. I got lured into a couple of these scams because of a low one time fee but later found my ad was not going out to millions of opt-in receipients as promised. Instead your ad ends up in a few hundred unsuspecting peoples junk mail never to be seen by interested prospects.
  4. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

seeyalater72: Email blasting I've found to be a straight up scam.

Do you mean email blasting using safelists? because those sux.

I think my worst would be ebook marketing using ebay.
    That has to be my worst time waster.

I had like 500 ebooks, until egay started screwing me over.
    I guess i joined the ebook scene when it was about to end. [​IMG]
  5. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

[​IMG]Hi,

The worst marketing strategy is Miss target marketing.[​IMG]

Your target market is somewhere else,

You must advertise, or promote to markets those are related to

your products.

You will not get good sales or money just spending time and time on

pormoting on internet, without plans or Target market

Think wise, and Work Smart!!~~

I believe you are better than me, and you will do good job!![​IMG]