Would Someone Mind Taking a Look?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by ImportEyedea, Feb 16, 2010.

1. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

This lens is a new direction for me, and I'm just not sure if it works!

I appreciate any criticism or advice you have to offer as well as your opinions on the layout and colors!

Thanks guys!

http://www.squidoo.com/ThePoughkeepsieWalkWayBridge

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

You do excellent work! [​IMG]

I love the look of the lens! The presentation theme of yellow text against a green, rounded, rectangular background, and the photos encased in thick borders, gives the lens a warm and endearing appeal.

It gave it a well-deserved 5 start rating.

Hermas

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Me too... 5 stars and a comment.[​IMG]

I really like it and it gave me ideas to dress up some of my lenses......[​IMG]

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It opens up OK for me and it looks really good. You did a wonderful job with it.

Tal

5. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

Thanks so much guys! I'm glad the color scheme was as pleasing as you found it, I was a little concerned it would be too overwhelming!

I'm off to my PT job for a bit, but waking up to such wonderful comments really made my day! I really appreciate it thanks again!

6. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Your Lens is gorgeous and very interesting!
    Apparently, a lot of love was involved in the project.

I left 5 stars too!

Victoria

7. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

Great lens for someone with no information about this area. Great to see you love it now

8. Lauram

Lauram New Member

I also read and commented...it was pleasing to the eye and an informative read! I'm from back east, Canada, but, unfortunately, hadn't heard of this bridge....sounds like a cool place to visit!

9. Seth

Seth New Member

it's nice and unique

10. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

I really have to say, the Hudson Valley area as a whole is a fantastic place to plan a trip to!

All this positive feedback is inspiring me to expand on that a little =)
    I'm going to scout around and see what's up next -- thankfully the HV offers alot of options!

I knew this forum was helpful but I had no idea I'd find muses here! Thanks so much again guys!