Write Articles - Make Money

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by net4pay, Mar 6, 2007.

1. net4pay

net4pay New Member

I thought i'd post this since I just made $48 by this company and it was less than 6 hours of work. For anyone who desperately needs money and wants to work online, Associated Content is a sure thing. I do it in my spare time and i've made a little over $250 and the pay isn't bad either.

You can make anywhere from $3-$20 depending on your typing skills and what you write about. From my experience, health topics pay between $6-$9 per article and I can write one every 45 minutes or so. Topics that are likely to have a higher search potential will increase the payrate. Also, you do not have to pay anything to join, it's free

I do not believe this company is available to residents outside of the United States, although I could be wrong. For more information or signing up, there is a link in my signature to the site.

As mentioned earlier, if you're desperate for money, do not pass this opportunity by, because it's almost a sure thing. I've counted on them to pay my few bills, and they haven't let me down yet.

getagrip Gold Member

Associated Content is a great place to submit articles - and yes, as net4pay said - they do pay you for content.

One thing to remember is that when you are submitting articles to Associated Content, if you have submitted that article elsewhere online - or if you intend on submitting that article elsewhere online, you need to mark it as "non exclusive".

However, if you submit articles to them on an exclusive basis, meaning you won't publish the article anywhere else online, they tend to pay a little more.

Anyway...hope this helps.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Associated Content is one of most popular and reliable places to submit articles, but they are open only to US residents
  4. Anna

Anna New Member

Sounds interesting.. never heard of them. Thanks for the information, Im always looking for extra cash and I love writing [​IMG]
  5. fishfry

fishfry New Member

Was interested in this thread but wondered if there are any companies like Associated Content who will take writers from outside the US?? Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks
  6. jasonv

jasonv New Member

Are restrictions set in place? Such as:

1. Can you still have your signature in the article?
    2. Do they share the articles with other sites or keep them for themselves?

I've never heard of them and I intend on checking the site out! These are just questions that came to me as I read the post.
  7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Manuscript Services hires in UK also, but they have other requirements
  8. lotusindigo

lotusindigo New Member

I've always had a talent for writing, perhaps I should try this out.

I have the same questions as someone else asked... how is copyright handled after you've sold an article to a company?
  9. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Many time the article buyer has full rights to the article
  10. lotusindigo

lotusindigo New Member

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Hey, pcwork... the site that you're talking about, Manuscript Services... does they require a person to have a degree in writing, or will they still consider an author w/o a degree based on their writing sample?

Do you know of any other sites that hire freelance writers?
  11. Putter

Putter New Member

What a great idea. If you are wondering what to write about for yourself, just follow the old Dale Carnegie advice, write about what you know. Hobby, work, etc.
  12. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

Quoting: pcworkbut they are open only to US residents
    Ouch.
  13. nivin_adib

nivin_adib New Member

hi all

does anyone know a similar site for writing articles that accept writers outside US, Canada & UK ?
  14. magnetize

magnetize New Member

Quoting: fishfryWas interested in this thread but wondered if there are any companies like Associated Content who will take writers from outside the US?? Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks

Yes you can try Constant Content. You can get their link from my website if you like. I have listed others and they are all free to join. You will get paid for writing with these services.

Hope that helps
    Monika
  15. systemfan1188

systemfan1188 New Member

Well I signed up. Sounds pretty legit. They pay you through PayPal which is even bettter.

So anyone else had any luck with this?
  16. homewizz

homewizz Guest

Yes, I think that if you have writing skills then Associated Content for USA and Constant Content for UK etc., are good options. You could also try Helium and Wise Orb or try reviewing Blogs for cash. If anyone wants further info I have more details on my site under the 'Writing' and 'Blog & Earn' links. The only thing about Helium and Wise Orb is that you are paid commission on ads that appear on your site as opposed to a flat fee for your work - so might take longer to build up but the more articles you write, the more money you will make. Both are open worldwide and payment is made via paypal.
    Hope this helps.
  17. systemfan1188

systemfan1188 New Member

Ive been doing this for a week or so now and have made $15 and they already payed me.

I would have more but I only did a few articles to make sure they payed me and that they accpepted my articles. It's a very good site! Also have a very supportive forum area too.

If you got good with it or you are already a good writter, it would be pretty easy to make around $40 - $50 a day easily. Submit like 10 good articles a day and probably get paid like everyday.

AC is a good site! Thanks for sharing this.
  18. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Is Helium open to writers from India? I get a coming soon page.
  19. sara rina

sara rina New Member

Hello guys..may I now how does helium pay ? I mean is the payment based on price per word or price per article? Thnx
  20. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Another great way to make money with articles is to write them yourself and distribute them to article directories.

Once you write that article, you can add you website at the end of the article and this can give you some free traffic.

I have been doing this for about 2-3 years and it works.

Tal