Write For Natural News. (Globally)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by weebitty, Feb 8, 2012.

1. weebitty Member

Wasn't sure which section to post this in. Not sure how the pay is so didn't put it into Work From Home jobs. I have no affilation with this at all. I get their newsletter everyday and have for over a year and 1/2 so know them to be pretty trustworthy. I don't do article writing but know alot of people who do so thought I would post this to benefit others. If you have any question please direct them to the link that is posted for job application. I don't know anything other than the post which I copied from their newletter. Hope it help some of you who like to do articles! [IMG]

Write for NaturalNews, earn revenues from home:

NaturalNews is now accepting new applications for contributing writers who want to submit (high quality) articles to us and earn ad revenues for the traffic generated by your articles. You must have a Google Adsense account to write for us, and you can apply right now at:
    http://cms.naturalnews.com/CMSSignup.asp

* We have a whole new editing staff with faster editing and faster publishing.

* Your stories get published right on the NN index page, right alongside our own in-house articles.

* We promote your stories via Facebook, email and web.

* Open to writers all across the globe. We especially need writers covering UK, Canada, Australia

* You earn Adsense revenues and get paid directly by Google.
  2. totojerry New Member

Hello,

I didn't understand the phrase : "Open to writers all across the globle. we especially need writers covering UK, Canada, Australia".

All across the globe or only the 3 above countries ? Please explain.

Thanks.
  3. weebitty Member

You can apply and see what happens. I don't know anything about it. You might direct that question to them. I just posted the information for others. I have no affilation with them at all.