Writing Articals

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Sep 28, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Can you make it in the business if you don't write articals?

Hey I'm lucky if can put words together for this forum.

Writing articals is just not for me.

I really commend those of you who do have the talent to do this and I know you're going to tell me, it's not that difficult.

Trust me I will not be able to do it and that's the bottom line.
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

There are many other ways to drive traffic to your site and article writing is just one of them, a useful one but can be missed if you honestly can do it. Social bookmarking, content, ads, forum participation are just a few other ways you could generate traffic
  3. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Thanks Hemjoe
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi duckbird,

You need to either learn how to write articles yourself or get someone else to do it. You need quality content on your site. You need to learn good grammar and spelling ("artical" comes to mind).

Do what ever it takes. Take an english as a second language class at a local community college. Then take two or three composition classes. Then you will know how to be a good writer. Master the language and master writing.

Learn the web languages, especially html. Learn graphics and layout. Learn SEO and SEM. Know your Profit Lance course well. Don't skip any part of it. All good things take time. If you put in your time and your effort, rest assured, you will do well.

Best of luck,
    Newbie Shield
  5. cmartel

cmartel New Member

http://www.communicatebetter.org does great article writing- I use them for just about all of my major websites. There are dozens of websites out there if you're looking for outsourced content.

In regards to writing ability... well, some people just don't have it. I can't do math very well. I know it, hence why I'm not a mathematician.