Writing article reviews

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jhoods21, Oct 28, 2008.

1. jhoods21

jhoods21 New Member

If you write a review article about a product should you submit that article to a bunch of different sites like ezine, ect. or should you just submit it to one?
  2. savvygrind

savvygrind New Member

Submit to as many as possible - backlinks galore.
  3. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I think it might depend on what your goal is. I've read a lot of controversy on this topic
    Sonni
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Submitting to multiple websites helps.
  5. HarrisonL

HarrisonL New Member

Last time I used to submit to a lot of sites. But I only get traffics from EzineArticle. After that I only concentrate on it.

Actually there is another benefit to do so. Your article will be unique and can rank well for a keywords in Google. This is my experience.
  6. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

I would
  7. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I suggest submitting to as many as you want, but I would recommend changing the title.

If you are going to submit to multiple sites, you should download an article submitter. Some are available for free, and can blast your article out to 100's of directories rather quickly.
  8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I would submit your article to just a few different ezines, and change the title and main keywords of each article to get maximum exposure.
  9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Justin,

Make sure your original article gets indexed in Google first - before you submit it any where. That's your main concern.

Then make sure you submit a teaser to at least one or two of the best directories. I wouldn't submit the entire article any where. You want folks to show up to your site to read the rest of it.

~Newbie Shield~
  10. ilcm1011

ilcm1011 New Member

The more articles and programs you target the more sales you will make. You definately want to make sure that your titles are unique and your topics are relavant to your title.
  11. Twrestler07

Twrestler07 New Member

when i finish two articles on one topic I'll enter the first into ezine and link it to my squidoo account where the second article is made into a lens, and then vice versa. then I usually send both to one more free ads website. But that's my stategy
  12. BlueJ33

BlueJ33 New Member

What I do, personally, is post the same article on Ezine and GoArticles, maybe changing the titles and keywords a bit. Then, create another article for the same product and submit it with an article submitter. That way, your good content is indexed and is unique, while you've also got tons of backlinks thanks to the article submitter.
  13. Claymerica

Claymerica New Member

Hi guys im new here but this is great info because it was my understanding that you were not supposed to submit the same article to more than one site unless you changed it drastically. Again im new at this but i have been studying this forum and everyone is very helpful i see. Anyway Glad to see this info from you guys i need all the help i can get.
    clay
  14. Sonni

Sonni New Member

While we're on this topic I would like to add that I see duplicates of my articles on other people's blogs all the time. So if they're doing it then there's duplicates and more than likely if your article is any good at all someone is going to use it.

With that in mind I start to thinking if they can use my article why can't I? Sounds logical, but I'm sure someone will set me straight if I'm wrong. I also read where people submit the same article to hundreds of directories the same day to get more traffic. More traffic more sales sounds right hmm. Then what does all this mean with regards to SEO? How does big G see it?

I don't know, somebody please enlighten me. Thanks to who has knowledge on this.
    Sonni
  15. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Sonni,

The drawback to using an article that has already been published and indexed by G is that it won't get indexed again. You want your works to be indexed for organic traffic.

If you load your site up with too many copy/pastes, then G will see your site as less valuable. G likes original content and will rate and treat your site accordingly.

Additionally, if you put the same article on an article site as well as on your site, there can't be a "to read the rest of this article, visit somesite.com".

That's why articles posted on article sites should be teasers - so that folks will visit your site to read the full article.

You can do what ever you want. Experimentation is your best teacher once you have the fundamentals and some experience under your belt. So, try it both ways and see for yourself first hand.

Try not to make a hasty conclusion. It takes time to understand the benefits of doing it both ways.

You might find that you'll get the most leverage out of placing 2-3 teaser versions on the top 2-3 directories and then moving onto writing a new article about something entirely different.

Think of the 80/20 rule - you get 80% of the most valuable results out of the top 20% of your best ideas. That implies that you shouldn't be wasting your efforts on the lesser directories because the decrease in results is directly proportional to the decrease in the quality (in many different ways) of the article sites.

~Newbie Shield~
  16. robertgallagher

robertgallagher New Member

i will submit this article in quality article submission sites.