YAGOOFT International Social Business Network Review....... Anyone with input yet?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Sep 9, 2012.

?

Do you use Social Business Networks

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If So, Which Ones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Yagooft is new business I found interesting and wondered if anyone here has any input on concept of International Social Business Commerce Network where it combines the best attributes of FaceBook, YouTube, Google PPC, Groupon, LivingSocial, Restaurant dot com and LinkedIn, all rolled into one platform. It also utilizes a free promotion of TurboTalk Translator which has ability to translate 50 languages for those businesses looking to expand their reach worldwide. Does anyone use a real time translator on their website or smart phone. I have used several, but they are limited, so curious about demand for such a program as the internet opens up more worldwide opportunities for online marketers.

http://www.yagooft.com/

Thank you

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I haven't looked at Yagooft much, but your post caught my attention so I'm going to check it out further.

Thanks.
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I'm curious what great business mind comes up with a name pronounced "You Goofed"?

This will be interesting. In the past this type of deal has been a complete goof for those trying to do the next groupon, paid social network mlm.

I'm sorry I just feel like they are telling me up front what is about to go down....You Goofed at thinking this type of biz again was going to provide you a successful home business.
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

:sneaky: LOL, good one. :ROFLMAO:
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Remember Yahoo, Google, Twitter, everyone knows these company names even if they don't know what they are or what they do. I remember when Yahoo came out, it got a ton of free press just because od silly name, so who knows. One thing everyone knows, you goofed at one time in your life, I know I have, so YAGOOFT is a silly catchy name, so time will tell if it becomes as well known as the others silly named companies.

As to the concept, granted, there has been a few attempts at duplicating the likes of FaceBook, YouTube, Groupon, Living Social and Restaurant dot come, but just because none have taken a good run at the leaders in this group does not mean that YAGOOFT can't succeed. The plans are to take the best attributes from these and combine it in one platform, and unlike the others who keep all the money from members, YAGOOFT is spreading the wealth to its members.

Everyone wants to save money, and every business wants the most cost effective advertising program, so both these are covered with YAGOOFT, discounts for consumers, and lower cost alternative to Groupon, Living Social and Restaurant don com, so given the demand for lower cost options, this should attract all those who are already using the above. I test marketed it, and given it is free to join, I have a couple dozen businesses interested already, and it has not even launced yet, so time will tell.

Another benefit the others don't offer is the 50 language translator which we get license to use and Pay It Forward, Give to Receive, Care to Share with others. Most translator programs cost $100.00 and only offer a few to dozen languages, so the value is there for those who market internationally or are merchants in multi-lingual regions. No one offers coupons in languages other than English, so again, giving this away to attract members is a very powerful incentive to join YAGOOFT.

We have all seen the failures, but given the experience of founders and owners, I have seen their success before, so what is the risk, it is FREE to SEE, so having evaluated the TurboTalk Translators and compared to the others on the market, and with the need to expand my businesses worldwide, it made sense to give it a try. It is exploding into a hundred countries already in just a couple weeks of beta testing, and when a member sees the income potential, I think it has a better than average chance of succeeding. I have seen them all, and most fall, so I had to give it a look when I got the call.

Thanks for input,
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

What success have they had before that you are referencing?
  7. FrazierT

FrazierT New Member

I'm actually someone who joined Yagooft very early. So far it seems great. They give away cash prizes and lifetime memberships at all of their webinars and the ability to spread virally across Facebook is pretty cool as well. Plus, I do like the Turbotalk idea and giving businesses the ability to communicate with people of different dialects. That's a great thing for any company.

Oh, by the way... Yagooft! Ya= Yahoo, Goo = Google, F=Facebook, T=Twitter For those that didn't know.
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Interesting,

Appraoching 20,000 members and a fast growing list of merchant prospects already registered as affiliates, so looking good to date, sure is ringing a chord in this economic collapse where all businesses are searching for the answer to recession proof their businesses.
  9. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Amazing,

I got the company report on all the features being introduced over the next few months, and I was impressed with the details of plan, and just how powerful this new international concept is going to be worldwide, and I have seen this already in my own group, many from Russia and Hungary, Bulgaria are registering and it is all due to the TurboTalk and new Global Talk language learning system which is a much needed product as many of us operate worldwide already in our businesses. Most in other countries already speak several languages, in U.S., this is not the case, at best most coming out of high school may be able to understand Spanish or French, but few are ever fluent in even English when they graduate. lol

It is always about timing, and I think if you miss this one, YAGOOFT BIG TIME. The power of building an international organization is so great that unless you have an international product or service you are marketing already, you will never know just how powerful the international markets are. I just connected with an old friend who has been living in Saipan and this shows just how small the world is when you can connect with anyone anywhere with Yagooft. He said he struggled to learn the half a dozen languages used on islands, so he is excited over the potential with what is offered by Yagooft.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Thanx for the explanation, though if it were MY idea, I would have spelled it YaGooFT...
  11. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Impressive percentage of upgrades to paid members, and with commission run I am more impressed than ever. And this is only the first phase, can't wait for the merchant account free advertising aspect go live.
  12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

New website builder software has just been added to the TurboTalk Translator and GlobalTalk Laguage Master learning program. More value is being added every month, but Free Merchant Advertising System launches next month.

Happy Holiday Season to all,